• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread

BigWolf

nvm and i'll find out the stats(i'll just battle my brother :D)

Edit: ok lemme get on wifi

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    @yuni
    hahahaha i kno aye that pressure of client waiting in line for their orders !!

@bigwold
    thx for being patient, update me with his stats soon

BigWolf

oh and yuni u can giv them to me tomorrow if u'd like but i can stay up longer if i hav to{its 12:52 am} (i know lumine will be busy lol :P )

BigWolf

ok thanx and good nite :D, and i'll remember to pm u when were both on tomorrow :) (now its 1:05 am :P )

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    Hey Lumine are u good at cloning...and what are the stats of yr new EVd pkmn bc im getting 9 new EVd pkmn ill hook u up wit some if some can clone or help me....

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    fairly good at cloning after what konoro taught me =D, i can give you a really useful tips if you want, and yeh update me with your new stuff then we can negotiate and trade

Back