• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade thread

silverdisc

Prof. Bob Breeding Center
Years
  • Hey, can I have a Squirtle? I can trade you all other starters, but you already have them. Do you want a Combee? Btw., I would like a Thief TM, but that's not nessecary. Thanks by advance :) .

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • You can still trade nat-dex stuff along as its not GTS when you dont have your NAT DEX. Want to trade palkia for eevee(male or female? Nickename or just EEVEE?) and ditto (nickname or no nickname?). I have lots of dittos. Any spesific nature you may want? (Silver disc, you do have any non-pokemon diamond pokemon?And do you by chancehave/can breed herecross?)

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • Eevee: Female (Cherish)
    Ditto: No nickname (Read below)

Thank you ^^ As for nature...ummm, I don't paticularly care, maybe Quirky? Or anything that doesn't raise or lower any stats.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • I can't get on today! D: I meant thursday DX I'm sooo sorry!

(I though today was tuesday.....being out of school makes me forget what day it is Dx )

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Sorry, what does generous mean? :P Got both now, I'm adding you now.
    If your in a giving/nice mood XD. I added you and I am breeding the squirtle. Ill be on in about 5 min. Whats your FC? (mine is in my SIG)
    I can't get on today! D: I meant thursday DX I'm sooo sorry!

(I though today was tuesday.....being out of school makes me forget what day it is Dx )
    No! I know exactly how you feel XD. See you on tomorrow.

Back