• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    and btw. ima just put latios modest [10aniv] and a shiny vappy for the 2 more slots. i dont have any random pokes laying around atm :D.

The nonshiny's stats aren't posted DX

Oh whut? leme check
    Okay
    Empoleon[modest] *nonshiny
    298/169/194/341/233/199
    agility/substitute/surf/grassknot

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    okay when can we do the trade? and btw what were the two 10anivs that i wanted? i forgot. i remember umbre thou. i thnk or was it soemones 10aniv umbre im not sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    oh sure and i wanna replace latios. i have a latios.

and i added a latios modest 10aniv and a shiny vappy in our trade that i would give u cuz i only have 4 pokes to give u and. i dont have any trashy pokes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    btw frozen im pretty sure i picked this 3 pokes too aswell. well the latios i didnt but the other 10aniv yeah.

FrozenVirus's Shiny Mesprit
    Bold / Levitate
    252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SAtk
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Stealth Rock / Thunder Wave / Grass Knot
    10ANNIV Suicune (Bold, UT) i believe i picked this and not latios.

Shiny Heatran NFT
    Naive / Flash Fire
    4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    ~ Fire Blast
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Explosion
    (x / x / x / 28 / x / 31)

and for the heatran. u really dont want anythng from me for that heatran?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    hey, are u interested in any of the events in my thread?

wait. did we just traded yesterday? lul.. i thnk we did. but im not sure if i am but i guess ima take a look into it later on when im done with frozen. why?.. interested in some of my pokes still?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
  • btw frozen im pretty sure i picked this 3 pokes too aswell. well the latios i didnt but the other 10aniv yeah.

FrozenVirus's Shiny Mesprit
    Bold / Levitate
    252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SAtk
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Stealth Rock / Thunder Wave / Grass Knot
    10ANNIV Suicune (Bold, UT) i believe i picked this and not latios.

Shiny Heatran NFT
    Naive / Flash Fire
    4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    ~ Fire Blast
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Explosion
    (x / x / x / 28 / x / 31)

and for the heatran. u really dont want anythng from me for that heatran?

Oh, right. I don't really want to trade that heatran...And mesprit...i think i ev'd it wrong so i ev reset it O_O

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Oh, right. I don't really want to trade that heatran...And mesprit...i think i ev'd it wrong so i ev reset it O_O

oh okay so ima jsut take the shiny mespirit some other time. and in place of the 10aniv latios ima take the 10aniv bold suicune.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • hey i like your shiny Ev'd salamence and i saw you didnt have a 10 anniv ho-oh so i have 2 questions.. so your deal is a=2 shiny ev'd for an event and also can you clone?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    hey i like your shiny Ev'd salamence and i saw you didnt have a 10 anniv ho-oh so i have 2 questions.. so your deal is a=2 shiny ev'd for an event and also can you clone?

hate to break it to you. but i jsut got a 10aniv ho-oh. i still havent updated my thread. sorry.

Back