• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trade thread

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    The list you posted for me are the ones you're looking for, right? :)

If you need another shroomish, I have one named moose buried in my Diamond PC. xD Also horsea, omanyte and such. I found a Chansey I'll try to evolve into a blissey for you, a wigglytuff, and clefairy. XD Plus Palkia and a Japenese Dialga... a milotic I've found out was hacked this week(>_<) and a bunch of other ones, like 2 starters. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    i will trade an articuno for blissey/chansey and palkia/starter(depends what generation starter.) itll include a filler though. i dont care about palkia that much if you really want to keep it. mostly just expanding my pokedex and available options.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    anyone have sceptile?..................................

I'll trade a Lugia or Articuno for skeptile or its earlier form with a heart scale attached.

Last edited:
    Back