• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trade u must

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    yah you might try having some wants and offers before u make a thread because then this becomes useless

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    ok

im tradeing: Anorith level 22 male, prinplup 27 male, marill 25 male, mime jr. 20 male, luxio 29 male,

i want a shiny if u r nice

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    my freindcode is 0731 1271 2254 and i will trade now

I have a teddiusrsa egg i can trade i gues

Last edited by a moderator:

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    wow ok well first off, dude dont come here asking for shinies when you dont know the value of pokemon, i like their tediursa egg so i might take it, but anyway if you want shiny and you have NONE, then ur gunna wanna catch ALL tha legendaries i tha game, start pal parking and start begging people to trade all ur legends for a shiny

ill consider relieving you of that tediursa egg

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    ok

i will take a lucario if u have u wanna trade. if dont have 1 than ill take ALMOST anything

hotrod192

Years
    I could give you a free shiny if you want, because I know how to clone. How about a shiny Riolu?

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    I could give you a free shiny if you want, because I know how to clone. How about a shiny Riolu?

lol ur too generous, gotta make em work for it, nobody gave me a free shiny when i first started out :(

hey Rrumisel do u need any lvl 100s?

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    no i don't need lvl. 100s because i have my really good groundon

oh yeah im on the interneton my wii so its kind of slow

Back