• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Trades for full Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2018
    Hey! Im looking to complete my pokedex was wondering if anyone from LGE was looking to do the same!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2018
    Is there a time window tonight you want to meet up? I think we just need to enter same code to initiate over internet

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I got LGP and i need a pinsir to complete the pokedex. Anyone wanna trade?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2018
    ahhh sorry late to this anyone willilng to trade evolve graveler,kadabra, and any other pokemon required for trade evolution. also looking for an ekans, weezing, meowth,

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2018
    I can help you out just trade me some random for the evee ones. I'll enter Jigglypuff Pikachu Jigglypuff as code

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2018
    ahhh sorry late to this anyone willilng to trade evolve graveler,kadabra, and any other pokemon required for trade evolution. also looking for an ekans, weezing, meowth,

Let me know when you're online and I'll enter Jigglypuff Pikachu Jigglypuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back