• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades from Today's Events

Years
  • I have Movie Regis

Calm
    Naughty

And Gamestop Deoxys

ALL NATURES

Looking for other natures of Regi and rare non American Events.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in the naughty movie regigigas and the rash gamestp deoxys. Are they legit? Did you get them yourself? Look at my thread and tell me what do you want for them please. I can offer you a ANA Pikachu, 10th Deoxys, Mitsurin Celebi and many others.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    im not sure, i got it form someone on here, but it is legit as the OT, and ID's are all right.

Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in the naughty movie regigigas and the rash gamestp deoxys. Are they legit? Did you get them yourself? Look at my thread and tell me what do you want for them please. I can offer you a ANA Pikachu, 10th Deoxys, Mitsurin Celebi and many others.

Deoxys all obtained by me. I've traded for all the Regis... Naughty one came from someone i know went to the event themselves then traded to me when they returned.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    could I get one of each? Check the URL titled 'My Shinys' in my signature

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • I have a Mitsurin Celebi(UT) and a Tanabata Jirachi 04(UT), can I get anything for one/both??
    I also have a 10th Movie Deoxys...

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • well...Almost anything...Either a gamestop Deoxys(preferably) or a Movie Regi...

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • 1 Deoxys and 1 Regi, please, but are they untouched??(I don't care about Natures)

Years
  • i can offer palcity pookemon, mew, lucario and manaphy, also i have rocks metang, fesuta electabuzz and magmar, sunday wobbuffet, tanabata jirachi(60707,50707,40707) golgo octillery (10147), and saikou milotic, electivire, magmortatr and dragonite. interested in any?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    I've got the other tanabata jirachi's as well as saikyou's and more japanese events I need your naughty regigigas I also have toiza pokemon and a few pokecenter japanese event pokemon, and a few pokepakku and wish pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello
    Do you interested in these?
    hadou rejice rejisteel reji rock mew
    palcity mew manaphy lukalio
    PKTOPIA pikachu erekitivere magmortar(french and spanish)
    Japanese pokemon ranch
    pokemon renjer batonaji darkrai kiterioru
    DAISUKI party in kyosera-dome bidoof starly(rare!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Perfect, so what do you want for rash deoxys and naught regigigas? Look at my thread please. I have the 3 palcity events and many others.

Back