• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    Hello Im just brand new owner of nintendo 3ds XL and game Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I wanna trade pokemons which are obtainable via trades or old gens pokemon.
    So if there is someone friendly with calm mind and wanna trade too add me pls 2595 - 4644 - 3733 . Im friendly 25yrs old man looking for fun. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Hello Im just brand new owner of nintendo 3ds XL and game Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I wanna trade pokemons which are obtainable via trades or old gens pokemon.
    So if there is someone friendly with calm mind and wanna trade too add me pls 2595 - 4644 - 3733 . Im friendly 25yrs old man looking for fun. Thank you :)

I might help with ur dex :) just tell me what u need

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    I added you but it still say "Ensure your friend also adds your Friend code" So if you add me too i will see you online? and chat with you via 3ds???? Im newbie :(

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I could trade you some pkmn from the older generations if you like. =] I'll drop ya a message

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I added you....i will be happy if you trade me some old stuff :)

I have Houndor, Vulpix, Scyther, and the Johto starters for ya. I saw you on the PSS but I don't do voice chat. Do you still want to meet online to take them? Any 6 randoms is cool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    Man i love this !!!! Could you make kanto starters expecially bulbasaur thats my n1!! Pidgey all lvl1 and descent lvl graveler and kadabra best for the evolution for golem and alakazam ?? All male .... thank you really much

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back