• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 200+ UT Events HERE! Including Batonnage Darkrai!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Please list the IVs of your Bold Distant Land Lugia and your Bold, Shiny Lugia. I have a PCNYb Kingdra...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Please list the IVs of your Bold Distant Land Lugia and your Bold, Shiny Lugia. I have a PCNYb Kingdra...

Sorry, I won't list the stats for them as I don't want any PCNY Pokemon, too many hacks about. I only want what I listed.

TOPIC Bump

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Sorry, I won't list the stats for them as I don't want any PCNY Pokemon, too many hacks about. I only want what I listed.

TOPIC Bump

OK then, thanks anyway. filler

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    do u want a modest or other natures movie darkrai?

If it is a Batonnage (NOT Movie or Newmoon Island) Darkrai then I'll take any nature I haven't got. I have Modest, Jolly, Gentle, Lonely, Mild, Naughty, Rash, Quirky and Adamant already.

Topic Bump

indyfan

I want your Master Balls
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    I want Arceus, I'll give you cash money through Paypal

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I want Arceus, I'll give you cash money through Paypal

Trust me, it will work out cheaper for you if you go out and buy yourself an Action Replay than trying to buy mine off me. And I'm not offering my Arceus or even my Shaymin.

Back