• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 400+ Events including Movie 11 Regigigas! Read All Before Making An Offer!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Topic Deleted as I'm only getting offers from people who aren't reading all of it and I'm fed up with it. So any mods can lock this if they wish.

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    Pokémon Ranger 2 Batonnage Japanese Manaphy Egg タマゴ, Not hatched
    Pokémon Ranger 2 Batonnage KITE カイト ID 03208 Riolu リオル with Classic Ribbon (All Level 30, Serious, UT, Dates March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 8th, 9th, 10th and 30th.)

i would like one of each dates doesnt matter and im sorry i wish i could offer you PCNY a-d pokes but u want the others i have some other events too

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Pokémon Ranger 2 Batonnage Japanese Manaphy Egg タマゴ, Not hatched
    Pokémon Ranger 2 Batonnage KITE カイト ID 03208 Riolu リオル with Classic Ribbon (All Level 30, Serious, UT, Dates March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 8th, 9th, 10th and 30th.)

i would like one of each dates doesnt matter and im sorry i wish i could offer you PCNY a-d pokes but u want the others i have some other events too

I remember on my last trading topic that you made offer after offer without being able to offer me anything I wanted so I will ask this the once before I ignore you: Do you have any of the ones I need or not?

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    not the ones u listed under ones i want but while i was looking at ur list i saw events that i had but u didnt i just want to say that ok i just wanted to see if you wanted some other pokes ok sorry ill come back when i get the other ones you want

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    not the ones u listed under ones i want but while i was looking at ur list i saw events that i had but u didnt i just want to say that ok i just wanted to see if you wanted some other pokes ok sorry ill come back when i get the other ones you want

If you read ALL of my topic you'll get your answer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Hello, you can trade me this???

Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07198 Shaymin シェイミwith Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT)
    Test: (All from June 6th and UT) Gentle, Quirky, Lonely, Bold and Hasty

From June or July?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hello, you can trade me this???

Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07198 Shaymin シェイミwith Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT)
    Test: (All from June 6th and UT) Gentle, Quirky, Lonely, Bold and Hasty

From June or July?

From July, it was a typo which I am fixing right now.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hey G_R7, my Cherish Ball Movie 11 ID 07198 Regigigas with Custap Berry Rash June 20 for your Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater ID 07198 Shaymin with Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon modest?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hey G_R7, my Cherish Ball Movie 11 ID 07198 Regigigas with Custap Berry Rash June 20 for your Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater ID 07198 Shaymin with Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon modest?

No thanks, I don't want any more Movie Regis.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07198 Shaymin シェイミwith Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT) 2 movie event regis for it and 2 movie 10 darkrai

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Cherish Ball Movie 11 Eigakan Theater えいがかんID 07198 Shaymin シェイミwith Micle Berry and Classic Ribbon (All Level 50, UT) 2 movie event regis for it and 2 movie 10 darkrai

*Bangs head against the wall over and over*

Added to my own little Ignore List. :)

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    does that cancel out EV trained pokes for shay and regi? movie 11

Back