• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading ANY Item!!!!

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ok i have a seal scyther eevee haunter meowth lickitung clefariy jiglypuff and wigglytuff pikachu magnemite poliwag poliwhirl poliwrath horsea bulbasaur charmander squirtle victeeebell tangela vileplume bellsprout grimer nidoran(m) weezing zubat machop starmie slowpoke drowzee kabuto diglet dugtrio dratini dragonair gyrados weedle pinsir spearow and fearow sandshrew cubone ponyta vulpix ninetails jynx sorry for the long list lol!!

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Oh Justin T i need frist gen pokemon

Lzmllgs i need seel and horsea

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ok uhm...will you take them breeded horsea i can breed one for my self but its alvl 30 if you want that one and seel is lvl 1 i think but you will give mewtwo for those two?

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    No i dont need first gen starters and i wont give you mewtwo for just two normal pokemon.

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Any first gen pokemon i dont have just list them

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ill give you a horsea and a seal for shadow ball and ice beam i just rememberd this is an items thread sorry about askin for the mewtwo i got mixed up with another thread LOL!!!

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Justin T all i need is farfethcd i want to trade later.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I'm looking for an electroboost and a Magmarizer. I will trade a feebas(or the eg), or any starter for them.

Back