• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading, breeding, giveaway

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    haha. ya. but im hatching bulbasaur. sorry. whats your info for pokemon? name and fc please

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • name:ckn
    fc:in sig
    pokemon: tododile, female combee, and cyndaquil
    offer:shiny torterra

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
  • i i registered you im heading on wi fi with hitmontop wilmer sharpedo and alkazam ready with bulbasaur torchic lapras cyndaquil??

Last edited:

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    skarmory and ckn, i will have to get back to you on the pokemon. i need to breed them.
    ckn, i do not have a female combee. sorry. i will pm you both when i have your pokemon

hey spidercarnage. i forgot your vulpix. is it ok if we trade the first three and i run and go get it?

Last edited:

xander9

pkmn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2015
    really really need an adamant ditto and a modest ditto PM if u can help me

Raqib12

Hedgehog
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Name: Rocky
    FC: 4296 9777 7467
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chickorita, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Feebas
    Offer: 10TH Anniversary Deoxys, Kaito Riolu, Concert Chatot, McDonalds Pikachu, PalCity Lucario, and a bunch of Ralts/Kirlia

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    spidercarnage-thanks for the pokemon!!

raq- i need to breed some pokemon, so you will have to wait. i can get you some right now but not all if you have to go right now.. same goes for skarmory and ckn.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • skarmory and ckn, i will have to get back to you on the pokemon. i need to breed them.
    ckn, i do not have a female combee. sorry. i will pm you both when i have your pokemon

hey spidercarnage. i forgot your vulpix. is it ok if we trade the first three and i run and go get it?
    ok man just vm me when everythings ready otay?

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    ckn- will you still trade for the cyndaquil and totodile?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    request form-

name:kiki
    fc:0860 9221 4581
    pokemon:vulpix minu and plusle any natures and any moves
    for the givaway plz

Back