• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Events for Events

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2008
    Yes, at least if they are UT and have all their moves. I also want the PCNYa Pikachu. That would be a 6-6 trade. Interested?

Clemsoc- I'll look in a second. How about Pokepark Wynaut for my Pikachu? I will need to know if UT and it still has the move Tickle.

im interested in:

Wish Lickitung
    Wish Farfetch'd

Wish Eggecute
    Pikachu 10ANNIV 06227 UT
    Mareep E-Card UT
    Concert Chatot UT (if it doesnt have pokerus)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    im interested in:

Wish Lickitung
    Wish Farfetch'd
    Wish Eggecute
    Pikachu 10ANNIV 06227 UT
    Mareep E-Card UT
    Concert Chatot UT (if it doesnt have pokerus)
    That all seems fine, except that the Concert Chatot doesn't have Pokrus, but has had it before. If you are not interested, then take out the PCNYa Pikachu, and that would be the trade.

Four- Way unfair to me, sorry but no thanks.

Extreme- I'll check it a second.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2008
    That all seems fine, except that the Concert Chatot doesn't have Pokrus, but has had it before. If you are not interested, then take out the PCNYa Pikachu, and that would be the trade.

Four- Way unfair to me, sorry but no thanks.

Extreme- I'll check it a second.

ok, then take out the chatoto and i take out the pikachu ^^
    we'll trade tomorrow :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    ok, then take out the chatoto and i take out the pikachu ^^
    we'll trade tomorrow :P
    Ok. Can you clone the pokemon I'm giving you once after? Could you trade right now? I am not 100% I will be on tomorrow.

fly

Years
    hi are u interested in 10 Jahre Pokemon, for example Latios, Latias, Lugia, three dogs? Im interested in ur PCNYs and b day glumanda .

fly

Years
    I can offer u a 10 Jahre Lugia, lv 70, 10 Jahre Latios, lv 70, 10 Jahre Latias, lv 70 UT, 10Jahre Glurak lv 70, 10 Jahre Pikachu lv 70 UT, 10 JAhre Entei, Raikou, Suicune lv 70 all UT,

all 8 of them for

PCNYa Aggron UT
    PCNYd Tropius UT
    PCNYd Flygon UT
    PCNYd Salamance UT
    PCNYc Pikachu UT

and i like ur b-day charmander

what do u say?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I can offer u a 10 Jahre Lugia, lv 70, 10 Jahre Latios, lv 70, 10 Jahre Latias, lv 70 UT, 10Jahre Glurak lv 70, 10 Jahre Pikachu lv 70 UT, 10 JAhre Entei, Raikou, Suicune lv 70 all UT,

all 8 of them for

PCNYa Aggron UT
    PCNYd Tropius UT
    PCNYd Flygon UT
    PCNYd Salamance UT
    PCNYc Pikachu UT

and i like ur b-day charmander

what do u say?
    Sure, I need you to clone them after though. What is there dates also? Could you trade 9 eastern tonight?€

fly

Years
    yea i have to clone them, too. U mean at 9 pm eastern? Would be too late for me because i live in germany. what about in an hour?

Back