• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Events for Events

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    yea i have to clone them, too. U mean at 9 pm eastern? Would be too late for me because i live in germany. what about in an hour?
    OK, Are you cloning mine after? I could trade right now if you could.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    yes it has exp. points it's soppoused to i can't check now because my bro is playing his game but i'm completely sure my events including the jermey's events are legit

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    yes it has exp. points it's soppoused to i can't check now because my bro is playing his game but i'm completely sure my events including the jermey's events are legit
    I'll pass then I guess. I like the Jeremy Vulpix instead. I'LL try to find a cloner soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    im ready to trade!! ^^

fill
    fill
    Ok, your are cloning them after right?

Xtreme- I'm getting some cloned, but it is so hard. I should I hope get it today. Also, did the Jeremy's come from Hoeen or Kanto?

Back