• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trading in shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2021
    Probably aiming a bit too high, but might as well try. I am looking to trade with someone for a mew, I have-
    Shiny:Roserade, Arcanine, slurpuff.(all level 100)
    Legendary: Latias lvl.80,Latios lvl.72, Moltres lvl.70, Zapdos lvl.70, Regice lvl.70, Regieleki lvl.100, Terrakion lvl.70. (If someone has a mew and is willing to trade for several of these then I could trade the pokemon you want for the mew then several low level rookidees or some other pokemon you dont find useful in any way. I would willing trade all of them for a mew.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Probably aiming a bit too high, but might as well try. I am looking to trade with someone for a mew, I have-
    Shiny:Roserade, Arcanine, slurpuff.(all level 100)
    Legendary: Latias lvl.80,Latios lvl.72, Moltres lvl.70, Zapdos lvl.70, Regice lvl.70, Regieleki lvl.100, Terrakion lvl.70. (If someone has a mew and is willing to trade for several of these then I could trade the pokemon you want for the mew then several low level rookidees or some other pokemon you dont find useful in any way. I would willing trade all of them for a mew.)

Hello! Have you found anyone to trade with yet? I have a Mew I'm willing to part with, if you'd trade the shinies to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back