• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading! (large list)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Trading:
    Every starter from every generation
    skorupi
    carvnivine
    riolu
    eevee
    minun
    plusle
    poliwag
    lapras
    bellsprout
    heracross
    snorlax
    munchlax
    cranidos
    gible
    rhyhorn
    lotad
    feebas
    dratini
    chatot
    skitty
    spiritomb
    ralts
    nincada
    Flaaffy
    Mareep
    Tauros
    growlithe
    houndour
    solrock
    croagunk
    whismur
    bonsly
    shieldon
    horsea
    natu
    oddish
    sandshrew
    nidorina
    banette
    kabuto
    aerodactyl
    pidgey
    elekid
    misdreavus
    glameow
    LOTS others too that I didn't list, mostly from the sinnoh dex just contact me requesting what you want and i'll see if I have it.

can infect with pokerus if requested
    I'll be updating this list almost daily as I get new pokemon so be sure to check back every so often!

Looking for:
    item that evolves electabuzz and others.
    Friendship evolved pokemon (crobat, lopunny, etc.)
    any pokemon not from the sinnoh dex
    legendaries
    pokemon evolved by happiness (crobat, lopunny, espeon, etc.)
    JUST OFFER ME STUFF!

contact me on aim at tdigiac426 or by PMs, DON'T respond to me in this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    ill trade you glameow for a Eevee

i also have this

Pachirusu
    Roselia
    Floatzel
    Glaweow
    Medicham

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Everything that I am offering is straight from an egg or still an egg so I can't tell what the genders will be. I have unlimited supply of these pokemon since it takes no effort to breed more. Please aim me or pm me if you wish to discuss trading out of the list pick what you want and then what your offering. I'll take any legendaries, pearl exclusives and anything else not found in the sinnoh pokedex.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    bump! btw guys.. fully read my post if you are interested in trading send me a PM or aim me. Don't make half-assed posts in the thread please.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    bump again!!!! and btw megaditto i don't know the nature because its just going to be an egg and for the last time PM or AIM me your questions if you want them answered.

Back