• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Legit Darkrai/Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Trading SEMI-Legit Darkrai/Shaymin

I am trading Darkrai/Shaymin (100% Legit) caught in the english version.

Now before the Mods delete this, let me just explain how I got them. No, I did not use Gameshark. I used a program called ReinMoon (google it) to transfer the save before Darkrai/Shaymin over to an English game cart before capturing it.

That means that the name is in English 100%, however I got to them using the same glitch found in the Japanese versions.

In return I would only like the following Pokemon.

• Shiny Drifloon
    • Shiny Porygon (+Sp.Atk nature if possible)
    • JAA/Other Event Pokemon

Sorry if I'm being so strict, its just that I currently only have five of each and cannot catch more until after next Friday.

All of my trades are 100% honest, and I expect you to do the same. Trades will be made on weekends, most likely from 8EST onwards. If you cannot trade then please mention it in your post and I will put one on reserve.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • i'd like a darkai ! i have a celebi(10anniv) and a jirachi(chanel) ! i'll add other pokes later if you're not interest in those two.
    Mewtwo, phione

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    I'd just like to apologise for ignoring everybody before this post. I just wanted to get things settled out, before I made any promises to trade.

Ok...now to reply...

@Brock: Actually, I kinda am...but I'm going to wait until Saturday to make a final decision about this. Do you mind holding on to it?

@Toa Arceus:The Shapeshifter: Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to decline. Sorry.

@matoucs: I'd actually like both the Celebi and the Jirachi, one for each? Feel free to clone them before hand - I really don't mind, I'm just collecting event Pokemon and since Darkrai/Shaymin are from the glitch...yea. Glitch for glitch.

@Psi Yamaneko: Where are Jirachi and the Mews from? If they're from Channel/Coloseum/Toys-R-Us then I'd be interested.

As for everybody else, I've changed my title to semi-legit. Though they aren't 100% legit (I'll admit), I have not used an AR/GS to obtain these in any way. Sorry for the confusion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So you used the E4 glitch in the Japanese version, got to in front of Darkrai/Shaymin (which one? You couldn't have done BOTH that way...), saved, and copied that save over to the English game using a computer program?

...Okay......

I can offer something good for a Darkrai...but what exactly do you mean by "JAA"?

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • @Psi Yamaneko: Where are Jirachi and the Mews from? If they're from Channel/Coloseum/Toys-R-Us then I'd be interested.

I got them over GTS so I can't tell you where they may be from originally.

Here are the OTs though:

Jirachi- (OT: WISHMKR)
    Mew- (OT: MYSTRY)

And I have one other Mew (OT-Jerm) and Jirachi (OT-Trey) both higher levels but of somewhat questionable origin.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Im getting a Shiny Ho-oh later today from the event with the mystic ticket in fire red/leaf green.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    @Ichaste Pekoni: Ehh...I did get both Shaymin and Darkrai that way, I have a spare cart (Diamond) that I use the glitch for (Pearl is my main game). JAA is "Journey Across America" (or in the UK I think it was UK Top 10, not sure), a tour that occured last summer.

@Psi Yamaneko: Those are exactly the OTs I was looking for. I'll reserve a Shaymin/Darkrai pair for you - I can't trade until Saturday (either early morning or around 8PM at night - PM me with your FC and times if you want).

@matoucs: Sorry but I can't trade until Saturday. If you want I can PM you when, or PM a time that you'll be waiting online.

@Toa Arceus:The Shapeshifter: Sorry but still no...I'm not really looking for lv. 100 Pokemon right now.

@Soulinferno: Did you unlock the ticket with Wonder Cards or AR?

@wakachamo: Eh...can you possibly tell the the nature please? Thanks.

@pokefan123: Hm...could you post the nature/stats/moves? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    @wakachamo: Eh...can you possibly tell the the nature please? Thanks.

I have 3 Mesprits available for you. All of them were either obtained through the GTS or normal Wi-Fi trades. Here's the 3 natures these guys have:
    • Bashful
    • Naughty
    • Serious

nintendog66

Expert Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    I have a 100% legit jirachi from colosseum, mew, deoxys(got from gts so im uncertain if they're legit) and shinies(poryogn, aerodactyl, regis and groudon).

Back