• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trading my HP-Dittos for IV-Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    yo, my name is René and I'm from Germany. Currently I'm looking for IV-Legendaries.

Dittos:

I can make you every Ditto split you want with any nature you want. It just might take me a day or two if you want something special.

Just post your ING and the Ditto you want in this Thread. I can aswell give you Trick Room Dittos. Just tell me the split you want to have.

CP-Legendaries I'm looking for:

Diancie, Heatran, Jirachi, Keldeo, Kyurem, Latios, Latias, Mew, Raikou, Thundurus, Volcanion, Landorus.

They do not need to have perfect IVs, i take almost all viable ones. The more difficult your Legendary is to obtain, the more Dittos i give you.

I am only looking for Legendaries with the blue circle (Not sure how it is called in English). I will not go on trading with your Pokemon.

René 1264-0139-9590

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back