• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading my pokemon for RuneScape money

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    I'm trading my Pokemon for RuneScape stuff (money, items)

Heres what I'm offering:

Ev Trained Rampardos (NickNamed REX, but i can change it)

Level 52 Selling for: 20k

Ev Trained Alakazam

Level 37 Selling for: 15k

Rares:
    XD Lugia, LV 50, 20k
    10 ANNIV Ho-oh,LV 73 20k
    Modest and Quirky Darkia,LV 50, 30k each
    Shiny Rayquaza,Level 71, 20k
    SPACE C Deoxys, LV 70, 20k

Shinys:

Shukle, LV 5, 15k
    Drifloon,LV 22, 20k
    Gliscor, LV 56, 15k
    Nincada, LV 13, 27k
    Abra, LV 3, 10k
    Tyronge (Japanese) LV 1, 20k
    Torchic, LV 5, 18k
    Manaphy, LV 57, 10k
    Ninetales, LV 53, 15k
    Snubull, LV 16, 17k
    Beldum, LV 18, 20k

My RuneScape username is Redswordhero

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    An online mmorpg thats for 13+ people and it is agenst the runescape rune to trade their money/items for outside things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    An online mmorpg thats for 13+ people and it is agenst the runescape rune to trade their money/items for outside things.
    The rules say that you are not alowed to trade runescape money for thing that benifit you in THE REAL WORLD. By REAL WORLD they mean REAL money. Last time I checked Pokemon games are not the REAL world.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    yes they are they are on your REAL ds/cube/advanced/tv

Quote from runescape "RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game.

Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed."

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2007
    Yes but it does not make ANYone ANY real money at all, and im not here to argue with you, im here to trade my pokemon

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Yes, but Runescape also says "items or other benefits in other online games" - and Pokémon can easily count as these. It's not all about money - if it's outside of Runescape, it's not allowed. Sorry, but I am going to have to lock this thread. If you want to trade Pokémon, you must be willing to trade for other Pokémon.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back