• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading pokemon from ss and platinum

rxf

Years
    Im looking for-
    celebi
    jirachi
    darkri
    I have -
    lvl 100 altaria
    100 gengar
    72 raichu with volt tackle
    77 dragonite
    legendarys-
    azelf
    uxie
    suicune
    lugia
    moltres
    articuno
    zapdos
    Phione
    looking for a event pichu .
    I breed
    all starters
    Growlithe
    Spiritomb
    Eevee
    Trapinch
    Heracross
    Slowpoke
    All baby pokemon
    Sheildon
    Drifloon
    Gastly
    Misdreavus
    Snorunt
    Glameow
    Stunky
    Pichu volt tackle
    Hippopota
    feebas
    Togepi
    Houndour
    Porygon
    Piloswine
    Absol
    MOST OF MY POKEMON HAVE REALLY GOOD MOVE SETS BORN CAUSE THEY WERE MALES MATING :)

would be willing to trade one of those for a treeko torchic orbulbasour or give me your best offer and i'll probably trade them :) also trading shiny hypno or frealigator for other shiny preferably an arcanine im pretty much looking for any pokemon i cant catch on soulsilver emerald and platinum. So let me know what pokemon you have and nature. I will trade my legendarys for shinys or other legendarys.

Last edited:

rxf

Years
    No i don't unfortunatly but i would really like to trade a pokemon for yours i would love to breed it :)

I do have a jirachi lvl 58 with the pkrus

Last edited:

rxf

Years
    If you can hatch it first cause i don't want to trade blind

I just read online that you cant evolve it so i would only wantits last stage. This is my only jirachi so im not about to give it up for a lvl 1 that wont evolve sorry but if you have an actual manaphy im down just give me its lvl and nature

Last edited:

rxf

Years
    Okay cool :) is it a cheat or legit pokemon? If you want to trade any others let me knowcause i have a bunch of good pokemon to trade i saw that you have squirtles i would really like one of those

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hello rfx, it often helps other traders understand exactly what you're looking for/trading if you list all of the pokemon out specifically. It also helps us mods ensure that the "offering/requesting at least 10 pokemon in a trade thread" rule is being followed ^.^

rxf

Years
    Sry pokemon ranger already have a manaphy and eggs somy jirachi isn't up for trade anymore.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
    Okay cool :) is it a cheat or legit pokemon? If you want to trade any others let me knowcause i have a bunch of good pokemon to trade i saw that you have squirtles i would really like one of those

where did u see that my thread ok i got manaphy from a dude here and it said it was from ranger i got marcargo to speed hatching and now i got 4 lv 5 phiones so yeah they are legit u want to trade now or can u

Back