• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRADING POKEMON ~ ~ Starters, Vulpix, Cubone, Phione, Absol, Eevee & MUCH MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
    Years
    Wish for: Bulbasaur, Treeko & Mudkip(if you have it..I don't see mudkip on your lists)
    Offer: any pokemon on your wish list, except Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo and shinies. I can also infect them with pokerus if you don't already have it.

Blythe
    FC: 1247 8116 7464

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    i Have Swinub
    Heracross
    yanma
    togepi
    magnemite
    octillery

want vulpix
    growlith
    Sanshrew
    poliwag
    cubone
    Skarmory
    Name Brock
    FC 2536 4763 3148

I good to trade in a few days dude? oh and i want a sandshrew instead of laparas is that cool still?

Years
    Wish for: Bulbasaur, Treeko & Mudkip(if you have it..I don't see mudkip on your lists)
    Offer: any pokemon on your wish list, except Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo and shinies. I can also infect them with pokerus if you don't already have it.

I don't have mudkip at the moment but I should be getting them soon (hopefully by monday). So Treeko and Bulbasaur for Sentret and Ledyba?

do any of ur eevee's have iron tail or dig or shadow ball

Nope sorry.

i Have Swinub
    Heracross
    yanma
    togepi
    magnemite
    octillery

want vulpix
    growlith
    Sanshrew
    poliwag
    cubone
    Skarmory
    Name Brock
    FC 2536 4763 3148

I good to trade in a few days dude? oh and i want a sandshrew instead of laparas is that cool still?

Yeah thats fine.

POKEMON WANTED: Regigigas and apiom
    OFFER:corsola, tyrouge(hitmonlee, hitmopchan) mewtwo, moltres, sentret, dunsparce
    YOUR NAME:Lucas
    YOUR FRIEND CODE:In my sig
    ANY EXTRA INFO: I like pie.

Reggigas for mewtwo and aipom for corsola, ok?

Last edited:
    Years
    heyy there.

would you be interested in a Grimmer for you're spirtomb...? =]

Sounds good, I won't be able to do any trades today so you'll have to wait until a later date. If you don't mind.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    hi i am interested in weedle,ekans,sandshrew i can offer you a tyrogue to make and breed a hitmonlee and hitmotchan ,a venonat,and an iglipuf tell me if you want

Years
    hi i am interested in weedle,ekans,sandshrew i can offer you a tyrogue to make and breed a hitmonlee and hitmotchan ,a venonat,and an iglipuf tell me if you want

I already have a tyrougue but the rest is good. I won't be able to trade until tomorow.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    okay but plz tomorrow pm me when you want to trade instead of tyrogue i can give you a smoochum ok?

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
    Years
    Sounds good, Bulbasaur & Treeko for Sentret and Ledyba. Let me know when you can trade.

Blythe
    fc: 1247 8116 7464

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back