• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading SHINIES!

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    Hey, my current shinys are :

Pacharisu, UT.
    Chikorita, UT.
    Kyogre, T.
    Raquazza, T.
    Beldum, UT.
    Dratini, T.
    Luxray, T.

So, if you have a shiny you are willing to trade, just ask for something, even if its not on the list, I'll probably have it in normal form!

Offer!

~Mcrfreak!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    i have shiny staly or if not akes a shiny me see if have it and want to trad it

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    you offer ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    I have a Milotic. ^_^ Would you like to trade it for the Shiny Pachirisu?

I also have a Shiny Zubat UT. Is it all right if you could trade it for a Shiny Chikorita?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    a grndon
    filllllllllllllllllllllleer

or mew
    filllllllllllllllllllller

Last edited:

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    It's Lv 25, female, and has a Quiet nature. It's basically UT (with the exception of Beauty raised and being fed a Rare Candy to evolve).

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    All right, sorry for that. ^^; I could breed a Brave Milotic, if you'd like.

On another note, are you still interested in the Shiny Zubat?

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    I am not intereasted in Zubat.

But if you could breed a Brave Milotic (Male if possible, but it doesn't matter.) I would be happy to trade you my Shiny Pacharisu for it!

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
    While I was breeding a Brave Feebas, I actually hatched an Adamant male one! So would you like that instead?

I'm really interested in your Shiny Beldum, Chikorita, Kyogre, Raquazza, and Dratini. Here is the list of all my Shiny Pokemon I'm willing to trade:

Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Pidgey
    Shiny Girafarig
    Shiny Wurmple
    Shiny Roselia
    Shiny Tyranitar
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Lugia
    Shiny Ho-Oh
    Shiny Deoxys
    Shiny Dialga
    Shiny Palkia