• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading This Pokemons

BoxcarRacer711

Failed Disaster
    Years
    Only via pokesav or an AR can it learn such moves. No pokemon besides Lugia can learn Aeroblast and if Articuno could learn Ice Punch it would have been able to in Emerald, which it couldn't :P Plus, more realistically, Articuno DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HANDS!!!

And if the Shaymin is legit, then what language is it in? what's the ball that it's in? does it have any ribbons? and where was it caught and at what level?

My Articuno has learned Aero Blast without an AR or pokesav... considering I dont even know what pokesav is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    See It Can Learn AeroBlast Man!! And JKLAZ Can The Trade Can Be Tomorrow Because I Have too many problems with the Wi-Fi Man So I Will Trade Tomorrow

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    It Was Caught On Flower Paradise

which are considered hacked here since you either used item hack, walk through anything/walls cheat, or used Japanese Surf Glitch, which is only possible in the first few copies of the Japanese game (and still can't be traded here anyways).

My Articuno has learned Aero Blast without an AR or pokesav... considering I dont even know what pokesav is.
    https://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/144.shtml

The most reliable level up guide on the web along with every other possible moves it can learn via TM, HM, or move tutor. Aero Blast definetely isn't on there.

Plus here's a list of who can learn Aeroblast:
    https://serebii.net/attackdex-dp/aeroblast.shtml
    I don't see Articuno on there, do you?

Pokesav is like a cheating device except it allows you to modify the game and pokemon's data in any way you like. In other words, being able to create your own pokemon to your liking. Hence you get pokemon like a level 1 Bidoof being able to take out a level 100 Garchomp with Roar of Time or Spacial Rend without a critical hit and not to mention being able to outspeed the Garchomp or pokemon like Wonderguard Spiritombs and Sableyes. The Articuno's moveset in this case was most likely created via Pokesav despite possibly having been caught legitimately.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    I Dont Have ANyhing Of Those I Dont Have Pokesav and i dont have action replay man!!

Hey Who Edited The Post Man !!! IM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Man I Still Got The Internet Problems im using Low Speed Internet And Tomorrow Im Going to hange The Internet!! Or Maybe If Later It Works Ill Tell U

Yeah!!!! Now i Got Internet Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Back