• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading thread #2

MediocreKen

Started with blue version
    Years
    ah here we go again. this is the second thread i put up for trading pokemon (dont mind the last one because most of the pokemon from that i traded.

this is a updated list of the pokemon i have and the pokemon i want

pokemon i want:
    any starter pokemon
    nidoking
    seadra (kingdra really)
    electabuzz
    magmar
    freaking ditto
    water stone
    mewtwo
    lugia
    ho-oh
    celebi
    entei
    suicune
    raikou
    zangoose
    latias
    latios
    jirachi
    deoxys (i guess)
    bastiodon
    electivire
    magmortar
    yanmega
    gliscor
    mamoswine
    porygon-z
    dusknoir

pokemon im offering:
    dragonite lvl100
    grovyle lvl 26 (it wont be grovyle for long ^_^)
    absol lvl 50
    jap arcaninelvl 27
    scizor lvl 61
    shiny empoleon lvl100
    pinsir lvl52
    snorlax lvl 34
    rhyperior lvl 52
    absol lvl 1 (i can breed this guys like no tomorrow)
    glaceon lvl 46
    leafeon lvl 23
    jolteon lvl 23
    flareon lvl 34
    rampardos lvl 100
    froslass lvl 100
    garchop lvl 63
    charizard lvl 36
    torterra lvl 63
    another absol lvl 31
    dialga lvl 55
    deoxys lvl 100
    giratina lvl 72
    palkia lvl 55
    spiritomb lvl 19
    metang lvl 39
    rayquaza lvl 77
    raichu lvl 50
    vespiquen lvl 100
    lucario lvl 33
    relicanth lvl 31
    mesprit lvl 50
    feebas lvl 2
    larvitar lvl 3
    jap registeel lvl 40
    regice lvl 40
    regirock lvl 40
    lileep lvl 20
    groudon lvl 71
    toxicroak lvl 41
    dusclops lvl 55
    aerodactyl lvl 26
    swampert lvl 36
    gengar lvl 66
    bunch of ralts
    ninjask lvl 43 and 38
    some steelix
    magnezone lvl 40
    mawile lvl 43
    weezing lvl 55
    yeah there abunch more but there just normal pokemon you can find in the game.

hit me up on this thread or pm.

Last edited:

Detox

Intresting.....ill keep an eye on this thread,ill let you know if I wanna trade

MediocreKen

Years
    sure thing, if i get anything new ill put it on here

OH btw even though a pokemon is not on my offer list, you can still ask if i want to trade, just be far is all i ask.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I have all Johto starters, ditto (unless you want a specific nature?), water stone and some of the legendaries you're after but as events so yea.

MediocreKen

Years
    johto starters, hmmmm (out of all the starters i hate that group lol) but anyway... ditto sounds good (nature?? sorry i dont understand the hole nature thing, a ditto is a ditto.) legendaries as events? explain (not that pokesavey)

Detox

Hey,can you get a lucky egg? ill trade you a Chimchar or any other sinnoh starter if its on a female snorunt(preferably no higher than lvl 3)

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    I have a Shieldon(evolves into Bastiodon) and anh Sinnoh Starters. Possibly Charmander as well.
    Can I have a pinsir, absol(Lvl 1), and Flareon?

MediocreKen

Years
    hey phantom, whats a lucky egg? im not that pokesavey as im told, and ill trade pinsir for shieldon and absol for a starter (suprise me). flareon im not sure yet

Charliezard

Years
    johto starters, hmmmm (out of all the starters i hate that group lol) but anyway... ditto sounds good (nature?? sorry i dont understand the hole nature thing, a ditto is a ditto.) legendaries as events? explain (not that pokesavey)

Johto starters are the best -_-
    Natures, well diffrent natures have diffrent pros and cons. Most make one stat higher and another lower. While some leave all stats just the same. Like for a piachu you'd want a nature that gives Special Attack and doens't lower speed (Don't know natures off by heart :P). So you breed with a ditto that has that nature.
    Also if one of the the parents is holding an everstone it increases the chance of them passing their nature onto the Pokémon you hatch. So for that reason people want Ditto's with certain natures.
    Well Legendaries as events like uhhh, 10th anniversary Lugia, Some Entai that I don't know what it is (It's in Japanese), Deoxys in Japanese that iono what it is lol. I cloned em a while ago. Just didn't see anything on your list that I want for em.

Detox

A lucky egg is a hold item a wild chansey has a chance of having,it doubles the exp a pokemon gets from a battle while holding it.

MediocreKen

Years
    WOW i didnt know that (the nature thing) thats cool. oh btw with the events. let it be known that i dont care if its a deoxys from some movie (movie A) or (movie B) as long as i have it it does not matter

umm i have the baby forum of chansey, cant remember its name but i can trade you that, a snorunt? i dont think that was on my list ( i get i can breed it but that would take some time and i ditto with i dont have because im trying to find one.)

Last edited:

Charliezard

Years
    WOW i didnt know that (the nature thing) thats cool. oh btw with the events. let it be known that i dont care if its a deoxys from some movie (movie A) or (movie B) as long as i have it it does not matter

umm i have the baby forum of chansey, cant remember its name but i can trade you that, a snorunt? i dont think that was on my list ( i get i can breed it but that would take some time and i ditto with i dont have because im trying to find one.)

Ditto isn't rare at all. Use the Pokeradar just outside of Canalave city, to the right that square of grass XD

MediocreKen

Years
    WHAT *BLEEP BLEEP SON OF A BLEEP BLEEP, APPLE PIE BLEEP* ok i feel better...anyway thanks for telling me, i think i can get a lucky egg tomorrow dude, give me your fc and name and add me and ill add you and we will see

MediocreKen

Years
    Totodile sounds good, add me and ill be waiting, i need your fc too, and the johto starters, i cant remember but what was the fire starter from that set, whatever it is ill trade for it.

Charliezard

Years
    What you trading for em?
    Feebas, Dratini, and w/e I'll throw in Chikorita for free XD. Just let me breed you a copy of em

Charlie
    3566 2835 7171

Edit- Stuff it, I'll give you all Johto starters free lol...well for biddoofs and starly's or w/e lol

Last edited:
    Back