• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trading Zacian and/or Zamazenta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Hey everyone,

I just joined the forums and I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I have Pokemon Sword and Shield and I just beat them both and transferred Zacian & Zamenta & 2x Eternatus to my Pokemon Home account.

I will now be replaying Sword or Shield and I am wondering if anyone has anything nice to trade for Zacian and/or Zamazenta?

It should take me about 12-24 hours to finish the game as I will be playing it tomorrow from start to finish.

I'm looking for Pokemon such as: Mewtwo, Mew, Dragonite (level 100), Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, and other such Pokemon.

I also only have Pokemon Sword & Shield so if anyone wants to trade through Nintendo Online please post a reply or send me a message :).

Thank you!

Oh and thanks for letting me join the forums! ^_^

- Blake

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    Great question! I just checked and the Zacian is "BOLD" and the Zamazenta is "QUIRKY".

If these aren't what you're looking for I can get another of either when I complete the game again and see if they have better natures?

Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Hi! I want Zamazenta with shield item. I offer Mewtwo!
    I'll be back tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested or not. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back