• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traid-illy-Day-Dilly

Years
    Hey! I'm Traid! I love stuff.

Okay, so, seriousness.

I have recently started collecting Pokemon cards. I have been into it for about 1 year. I have played the games since Yellow, though. I seem to have luck when opening boosters. My first few boosters: 3 rares, 1 and a half Legends. I dunno. I haven't gotten much since then. >.<

I hope to stay in this community. Hope to have a good welcome! Thanks!

Years
    Hi there and welcome! A Pokemon card collector...cool! I also collected Pokemon cards but never really finished them. I have about half of the originals in a book with some others from gen 2 here and there. I didnt even play the game with the cards since i never learned how to play.. i just collected. :P Wow havnt played a Pokemon game since yellow... thats quite a while. What made you not interested to play the later gens? Well whatever your after from PC youll be able to find with a little looking around. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Oh, no, I have been playing the game since Yellow. Though, I still think Yellow is the best. Maybe not graphics wise, but I've always been one for originals.

Years
    Oh wow sorry my mistake, read that wrong.. Yah i always liked yellow and i dont think many games can beat the originals. (plus i enjoy a Pikachu following me around..:P)

Back