• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Abuse

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Did anybody else notice in the latest japanese episode how Lucario seemed to really dislike the gym leader. He shot her with aura spheres many times. Also Pikachu and ash

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Um... wasn't that part of the training? Maylene wanted to get tough to be the gym leader <.<

And btw your title makes no sense in regards to thread :/

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Yes it does. Im saying the pokemon abuse their trainers. Like when maylene was talking and Lucario seemed to get mad at her and hit her smack dead in the face with an aura sphere!

STM

My DS doesn't read DS games...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    A Riolu evolves into a Lucario due to happiness I think so I highly doubt Maylene abuses it.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Lucario doesn't it's abuse trainer. :( It better not. That pokemon is the only cool new pokemon.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Also: Lucario was breaking up a fight with Piplup, Pikachu, and one of pauls pokemon -.- He wasn't attacking them

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Lucario was angry because Maylene had little confidence in herself after her crushing loss against Paul. Besides, this Lucario seems to be irritated quite easily.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I have not watched this episode yet, but Lucario seems to be the kind of Pokemon that is seen as a serious Pokemon. You don't usually see a legend or strong pokemon cracking up, do you?

Back