• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]

Years
    Do any of you guys make badge cards? if you do, I want 24 badges, 135 pokedex, 3 Leagues Mastered and ten trainer stars.Thanks!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    arghh.. Ok, Do you read? This is a trainer sprite request thread! Even though your a newbie, you still should know to read before you post! Arghhhh!
    hey, settle down, I should be apologizeing to you I completely forgot about your sprite but I've been busy with my parents trying to find our new house to move into so you guys'll have to bear with me.

EDIT: I finally got a way to show you a pikoo so here he is

Last edited:

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    antonio12451245 said:
    do you know who does know? What about a triner card and one of those icons that goes under your name?!?
    I really don't know to many people maybe you could ask Scyther? what exactly are you looking for any way?

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Jinona said:
    hey, settle down, I should be apologizeing to you I completely forgot about your sprite but I've been busy with my parents trying to find our new house to move into so you guys'll have to bear with me.

EDIT: I finally got a way to show you a pikoo so here he is
    Sorry. Your moving too? I am moving tomorrow! Well, we get the house tomorrow, but we probably won't move until next week! But, this is the first time I have moved. My family has lived in our current house, for over 24 years! Time for a huge change! Well, you don't have to be rushed, take your time! I know it's hard finding the perfect house, so think more about that, than anything else!! Good luck with the new house!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    hi... im not sure what sprite is the one i want, but i can tell u what i would like on one... a boy trainer... dark blue shirt with gold stripe on side... black pants with red flames on bottom... dark red hair...a silver headband...and no pokeball... can you make one like that? just find a cool looking boy trainer and add those to him please... thanks!! i dont care how long it takes you, but ill be very happy! thanks!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    um okay i'd like two ( if i can get two) well the first one is of wally and his hair is still white but his shirt was the kangi symbol of the moon..er..um..just make is chinse looking and he has shorst on in stead of pants ( no need for musle tone) and instead of holding a poke ball he holds an unusually big badge( any badge) and behind him is a roselia and she's in a dancing pose( litttle red petals suround wally) thanxs and ow please send me a personal message when u make it also cause i may not be here for a while k?

THANX SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    umm... just a quick question..... did you forget about mine? if not, and you jus dont want to make me one... i can make a trainer like i did with the pokemon in my siggy

edit: could you please give me the blank trainer card so i can make my own trainer card? thanks

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    umm... just a quick question..... did you forget about mine? if not, and you jus dont want to make me one... i can make a trainer like i did with the pokemon in my siggy

edit: could you please give me the blank trainer card so i can make my own trainer card? thanks
    could you tell me yours again I can't find it I'll add it to my to-do list.

I'm tellin' ya school starts for me in a week and we now have a new hose so my life is getting kinda hectic.

Back