• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
Years
Hey, Everyone. I have started a sort of business in making Pokemon and Digimon
Trainer Cards! 8D This is not for profit and I ask nothing of any of you in return.
The Trainer Card will include your Trainer Name, Trainer Title (such as Ace Trainer, Fisherman, etc.) a Trainer Sprite, your favorite Pokemon, you actual team, and the badges you've collected. There is a sample I've made for you guys in the Thumbnails.

I can also give it badge spots for multiple regions. (Including the orange island badges)

There is a list of templates in the Thumbnails as well.

Select the Template you want by telling me the column A, B, or C
And then the number 1-7 (or you can just tell me what it looks like. :3)

I can also do just a single color if you would like.

Tell me if you want me to use a specific Picture for the background, or if you have one you want to send me, my email is [email protected]

I can use all Pokemon through Generation five (So.... all of them! =3)

If you want to make a Pokemon shiny then add an asterisk next to its name like this:
Lugia*,Armaldo,Swampert,Tentacruel*,Leafeon,Accelgor*

Lugia, Tentacruel, and Accelgor would be Shinies.

I can make them other things like Shadow and Metal so if you want that then here's a list of other things i can do....

S=Shadow
M=Metal
E=Emerald
R=Ruby
P=Sapphire
G=Gold
A=Amethyst

The names imply that they'll have a specific color. Like if it were an Emerald Pikachu, it would be a Green Pikachu.

Give me your Trainer Name,Trainer Title( the Title can be anything, just don't make it too long.),
Your Team, Your Favorite Pokemon, and what league badges you want.

In the End, your message should look something like this...

-----------------------------------------------------
Investigator Charles
Ariados
Typhlosion,Scizor,Politoed*,Raikou,Porygon2,Umbreon*
Sinnoh
-----------------------------------------------------

That's about all. =3

VileSigmaZeroX

Anthro. Yeah, I went there.
Years
Here you go, Wrath. Sorry if it doesn't look like you wanted it to. I had to basically scratch the entire thing. -_-

30nkj6o.jpg

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
lets see... ...

Overall pokemon champion Isaac
Trainer sprite: Steven in Sapphire
Fav Pokemon: Origine Giratina
Team: Mudkip (as cute as possible!), Bulbasaur, Chikorita (as cute as possible!), Piplup, Mew.
Badges: all except Kanto and orange islands and B/W. For Johto make it HG/SS.
Oh, and a lime background.

Back