• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Elite - Isle Ryo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    OOC:well i don't i meen how the hell are supposed to get to mount silver with out our pokemon.....solars flygon can't carry 4 peeps now gimmy Ross and Hoshi pokeball now! or we pokky wiv big boom boom sticks!

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((I know theres OOC, Ive always just used '(((' though. And if its bringing the tale to a stop just let them have their pokemon. People only play when its fun, stuff like this drains the fun and makes people not want to play.)))

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    OOC: ^^;; lets get on with the roleplay and no more pokemon stealing ne?

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    OOC: There will be no more. Just go get them at Mt. Silver! Don't worry, I'll contnue adding stuff to make this interesting.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    OOC: Go to Mt. Silver and get your Pokemon back. The training center is at Mt. Silver, the HQ is beneath the Celadon Game Corner. SHOW TEAM ROCKET THE DOOR!

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((I still got all of mine so Ill make it simple)))

" Philosophy, TELEPORT!!!" and with that everyone one was transported to the base of Mt. Silver in the plains at its foot.

" I guess this is where they went, my alakazam tracked 'em telepathically."

(((there now we're there. Didnt mean to control post, any complaints Ill change it.)))

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Think in the show when Ash battled Sabrina?...anyway the guy had Teleported in and then out to a park area. Its a special Alakazam, do you question its inteligence?)))

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Ok, you lost me...first off its just a game...second if there where real life application than what stops abra and such from teleporting to where ever they want? Im not a fan of anime, its a form of art...not thinking. Come on now even a dimwitted fox knows where his back door leads to. Why is it a prob anyway?)))

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    OOC: I'm continuing the RP ppl. XP
    Hoshi, angered by the people just standing there headed up Mt. Silver.
    "If noone wants theirs back, then so be it."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    "Arggg...Wait up..!!" he says after her, " Philosophy, return!"

The alakazam returns to its pokeball as William begins to head after Hoshi. He had to help them get theirs back, what was the point of beig there if he wasnt...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back