• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] Trainer Icon sprite upon accessing the Town Map

Days
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to change the hero icon while looking at the Town Map. I'm currently working on Emerald ROM and I have replaced both front and back sprites and the overworld hero sprites, but I can't figure out how to replace that one.
    Trainer Icon sprite upon accessing the Town Map
    I have been using OverworldEditor, unLZ, Tile Molester, AdvanceMap and HexManiacAdvance, do I need some other tool to accomplish it?
    I'd be grateful if you could help me.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    For anyone having the same problem, I found out that you can easily change the icon with Hex Maniac Advance, just search for graphics, town map, icon. The problem for me is that I'm working on the Italian Emerald ROM, and apparently, the tool doesn't show all the options as it happens with the USA version.

sylingga

Red Everywhere
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    For anyone having the same problem, I found out that you can easily change the icon with Hex Maniac Advance, just search for graphics, town map, icon. The problem for me is that I'm working on the Italian Emerald ROM, and apparently, the tool doesn't show all the options as it happens with the USA version.

Yes, for now HMA only support for English / USA version.
    but you can found the corresponding offset in Italian version

Back