• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Nick's Journey

pokemaster393

Pokemon Type Advantage Trainer
    Years
    Chapter 1
    The Start of the Kanto Region

"Yawn! Today's the day!" said Nick. Today was the day Nick would start his journey as a trainer. Professor Oak would give him his starter pokemon. "I think I'll choose the best starter pokemon that will help me the best," Nick said. Nick got ready for the outside. Personally, Nick always loved to go outside and play with his pet pokemon, Pikachu. But, he also had a dream to be the best pokemon trainer ever. As Nick went downstairs, his mother was polishing something. It was a pokeball. The pokeball was for Pikachu when it got hurt or any other reasons. "I'm going outside to get my starter pokemon, Mom." "Oh, sweetie, take Pikachu's pokeball. Your new pokemon might like a friend." "Okay, Mom," said Nick. When Nick got outside, he was greeted by one of his friends, Calvin. Calvin was the one who caught his Pikachu for him. "Hey, are you going to Professor Oak for your pokemon?" asked Calvin. "Yep, and I decided I would get the best one." answered Nick. "Which one?" "I'll show you, if you ride with me to Oak's lab." "Okay." Nick got on his bicycle, while Calvin did the same. "I'll race you," said Calvin. "You're on. Let's go!" exclaimed Nick. The two raced all the way to the lab, and then entered the lab. "Hello? Professor Oak?" Nick asked out loud. "Come in, come in!" Professor Oak said. Calvin and Nick walked towards the Professor. "So, which pokemon will you choose?" asked Professor Oak. "I'll take Bulbasaur," said Nick. "And I'll take Squirtle," said Calvin. "A Squirtle?" asked Nick. "Yeah, there's no telling how many trainers chose a Charmander." "True." "Go, Bulbasaur!" "Go, Squirtle!" exclaimed both of the young trainers. "Oh, I almost forgot. Go, Pikachu!" Nick said. The three pokemon started looking at each other in curiosity. "Pika Pika." "Squirt." "Saur." Then Nick said, "So when do we start our journey?" Calvin said, "Tomorrow. We need the pokemon to get used to us." The boys and their pokemon went home to get rest.

That's the first chapter. In two days I will put the next chapter.

Last edited:

Yami Rui

Awww {Tackle Glomps}
    Years
    https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=46646 READ THAT

Sadly there is no description into the characters, pokemon or the events that surround this chapter. This could have been at least four paragraphs at least if you put some thought into your chapter.

The saddest point about this the fic is the fact that it will probalay have no originality. This is just basically the standard RPG-Game plot. I'm not gonna waste my time which telling you about interseting plots since you can read some of the other fics to get a idea.

Back