• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
  • A) USERNAME: Punnagg
    B) WHICH GAME: Leaf Green
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • Name, Game, n' Gender: Myrrhman, Blue, Male

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:

You're an Archeologist, you're good with ancient things,and bones so you've picked this as your career.

Your Team:

Chansey - Blissful,Brock(Dr.Pokemon)
    Alakazam - Perfect Memory,Psychic
    Starmie - Water,Psychic,Dark Blue-ish,Beach

Special Mission:

While studying the Pokemon Tower,catch a Cubone and evolve it to Marowak,it must keep either Bone Club or Bonemerang at all times.

You can also,if wanted revive a fossil,if you do that,he must become an active part of your team.It can't be just revived to clear spots on your bag.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
  • My Application

Username - Darkgoalie (Prefer to be called LG Psychic)
    Pokémon Game Chosen - SoulSilver
    Gender - Male

A. Cerulean (Dark Blue)
    B. Brains
    C. Wolf
    D. Forest
    E. Mashed Potato & Pork Sausages with Onion Gravy
    F. Not really
    G. Hate to admit but Evil
    H. Slender
    I. Mammals
    J. Psychic, Electric, Fire
    K. Tentacool, the Vaniluxe family, Ursaring
    L. Accountant
    M. Variety of colours
    N. Selena Gomez
    O. Rock/Dubstep
    P. I know it is around at Christmas but i do prefer the Winter Period.
    Q. Aquarius
    R. Austrailia
    S. Smart & Unattractive
    T. White
    U. 8
    V. No
    W. I can accurately detail a past personal event more than 10 years.
    X. Calm, Inteligent, Cautious
    Y. Sabrina
    Z. Bug - The fact that they can casue massive damage to a Psychic type is ridiculous

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • I'd like to give this a shot.

Username: Niriate
    Which game: Diamond. No hacks or trading.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    -ty- is it ok if i help with this thread?

It would probably be a good idea, there's people (myself included) who've been waiting since the first page to get a team.

EDIT: Ok turns out I actually signed up on the 2nd page. There are people who have been waiting longer than I have though.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • First, this has been really bugging me.

DO SOME OF YOU PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT LOATHE MEANS!?!?!?! IT´S NOT POSSIBLE TO BOTH LOATHE A COLOR AND HAVE IT AS YOUR FAVORITE! SAME FOR FAVORITE AND MOST LOATHED TYPES!!!!!

*calms down*

I know it´s like only three people, but it´s still enough for me @__@

Anyway, here´s another one, hopefully I don´t get ninja´d this time.

Username: Togetic997
    Game: Fire Red

Spoiler:

Safety "Agent": I use "agent" for lack of better word. Essentially, you check areas to make sure they are safe to the general public, or whoever is going to go in them. You calculate possible dangers, and with your reflexes you could make a quick escape should anything happen.

Team:

Milotic. It seems like a very smart pokemon, resembles a mythical creature, and gives a sensation of the ocean (related to the beach and seafood). Also, I would think it would help you examine underwater areas.
    (Hack or trade a Feebas, whatever)

Houndoom. With it´s decent speed, it could carry you out of whatever you´re checking in case of an emergency like Indiana Jones. After all, it´s good to be prepared. Gives a feel of Halloween, despite being a canine it could still vaguely resemble a cheetah, looks athletic and you could consider it cerberus only minus two heads. It´s the closest you´re going to get anyway.
    (Again, same as milotic)

Medicham. Another smart one, I always thought that it attacked with caution, rather than attacking immediately like pokemon like Primate and stuff. Plus, it´s Psychic abilities could help detect cracks, lift obstacles, and all kinds of crap. Definitely "smart and unattractive", lol.
    (Sorry for giving you three pokemon you have to hack/trade, but I thought these suited you best. Well, best that were in Firered, anyway.)

Special Mission
    For all non-important battles, you must send out a "scout" first, then switch to another pokemon to handle the rest of the battle. You can switch the scout after each battle.

For important battles, you may not have the first pokemon you will send out be weak to the first pokemon the foe will send out (unless all three pokemon are weak, I´m not sure if this is possible, I´m too lazy to find out)

-ty- is it ok if i help with this thread?
    Anybody can help.

EDIT: Amazing, I still got ninja´d!

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
  • Just to make things easier someone should make a waiting list(starting with first page) and then make teams in that order so it's fair.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I don't want to be a drag, but my post is # 59, and I don't know if I was skipped or what, but I noticed other members after me who have already been analyzed. So I am kind of confused. I am not complaining, I am sure I will be gotten to when you guys have the time, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong with my form.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    So, since I'm bored...and because it seems like a good idea. Here's a list of the people who haven't gotten their teams yet, starting with the first to post to the most recent.

miju-kun
    Pachireeko
    Yuki3056
    Itz_Spadezz
    Ultiest
    QuilavaKing
    Nakuzami
    cazzler
    kitred123
    Nineray
    SeekerOfDarkness
    psyanic
    Sammuthegreat
    viper23
    RayRay92
    jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate

Years
  • I would like to try :)

USERNAME: miju-kun
    WHICH GAME: LeafGreen (I would use Ruby but too much waater xD)

Spoiler:

Electronics Teacher - You are very good with technology and you wish to use your skills to help others learn all they need to know to survive in this technologically advanced world of ours.

Team

Mr Mime - Psychic, City, April Fool's Day (Can use light screens for good practical jokes)

Vaporeon - Water, Dog (Looks like a dog), Blue (It is blue)

Magneton - City, Technology, Metal (Play on meanings from the Metal genre of songs)

Special Mission:
    Mr Mime - Mr Mime enjoys playing practical jokes on everyone and anyone by placing invisible walls in well traveled areas. Must always know light screen and or reflect from as soon as it can learn it.

Last edited:

ScubaDouch3

Ice-Type Lover
    Years
  • Interesting...

This looks pretty fun, sign me up :)

A) Username: ScubaDouch3
    B) Game: Platinum
    C) Gender: Male

Spoiler:

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Username: Sooyun
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • Cacturne4512 got a team on the first page.

I saw, that's why I edited my post and I'm going to work on someone else while (hopefully) someone gets to my team eventually.

Username: Pachireecko
    Game: HeartGold

Spoiler:

You weren't easy to make a team for without a future job T_T. I tried my best with what you gave, so I hope you like the results...

Freelance Writer (mystery and fantasy genres)
    You spin tales of Who-dun-its, maybe even dabble in the paranormal and magical as many of your stories take place in settings that are typically uninhabited by humans.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission: You'll be spinning some tales and creating a world beyond the ordinary, so you'll need to Synthesi(s)ze your thoughts into Magic(al Leaves). (for Meganium)

If your fan (Espeon) takes a Rest and dreams, let them (Sleep) Talk about your tales to their friends.

However, for the Critics... just give them a Mean Look and let them Perish (Song) while you thiumph.

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Chapter One: "The Rise of the Legends"

Enjoy!!
    Spoiler:

So far, I only have Treecko on my team. This is the information:

Treecko♂ Lv. 7 NN Cornutus
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb

*And my apologies if my English isn't perfect, because isn't my native language but I try to do the best I can.

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • So, since I'm bored...and because it seems like a good idea. Here's a list of the people who haven't gotten their teams yet, starting with the first to post to the most recent.

miju-kun
    Pachireeko
    Yuki3056
    Itz_Spadezz
    Ultiest
    QuilavaKing
    Nakuzami
    cazzler
    kitred123
    Nineray
    SeekerOfDarkness
    psyanic
    Sammuthegreat
    viper23
    RayRay92
    jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate

You might want to start slashing through those that have been assigned teams. miju-kun and Pachireeko have been assigned teams and I've added my own app.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Can't wait till I get my team made! ^_^ I'm so bored on these holidays....

@DarkAlucard ~ I never seen someone write a journal/story as an update before, its cool lol :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back