• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
  • So, since I'm bored...and because it seems like a good idea. Here's a list of the people who haven't gotten their teams yet, starting with the first to post to the most recent.

Ultiest
    QuilavaKing
    Nakuzami
    cazzler
    kitred123
    Nineray
    SeekerOfDarkness
    psyanic
    Sammuthegreat
    viper23
    RayRay92
    jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Sooyun
    Zanderkreegan
    Updated version. Added two new additions, removed three completed.

And for tachikaze316:
    Thank you so much! It will really help. I felt guilty for doing recent requests.

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Username: Yuki3056
    Game: BlazeBlack or VoltWhite idk which yet

Spoiler:

Wrongful Death Lawyer
    You see to it that those who die before their time get not only justice and their family compensation, but you do it all with compassion for the loved ones involved.

Team:

Spoiler:

Special Mission:
    Snivy must know Calm Mind
    Umbreon must know Assurance
    Meinfoo/shao must know Payback

You must always have your Pokemon's health above 50%. If it gets below that, you must heal immediately and cannot continue to the next town/battle, etc. if one of your team faints. They must always have a berry or some other healing item held.

Serebiish

WTF?
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Serebiish
    B) WHICH GAME: HeartGold
    C) GENDER: Male

Can hack mons of other genrations,but no MAgnezone/Probopass/Leafeon/Glaceon,etc. please
    Spoiler:

Awaiting ...
    Still,those before me,should get their team first,but if you want ...

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • Awaiting ...

You'll be attended to in due time. There are many more who applied before you, you know? If you want the process to move along faster, you can perhaps assign a team or two for those who applied way back in the first/second pages and haven't been given their teams. Just a suggestion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    A) USERNAME: ZanderKreegan
    B) WHICH GAME: White or Platinum

Quiz:
    Spoiler:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Updated list again(in other post).

Awaiting ...
    ...Well, your comes immeadietly before mine in the to-do list (Of course, you may have filed your request a long time before mine...). You don't see me complaining? Now that we have the list (thank you tachikaze316) this will go much faster. In fact, here's another one!

EDIT: No way, in each request I complete I always get ninja'd...

A) USERNAME: Itz_Spadezz
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald

Spoiler:

Lifeguard:
    (Forgive me for not relating to the CEO at all, but I couldn't really think up of anything that combined everything else in the quiz and the CEO) You are a beach lifeguard, simple as that. Saving people from the occasional Kyogre attack or two. You are athletic enough to be able to burst into action at any time, you enjoy being in charge, and you enjoy helping people.

(P.S, Thankgiving does have religion behind it, the US sort of got rid of it because of the diverse religions it now has but it was originally intended to directly thank a certain christian deity)

Team:

Houndoom. (Yes, sue me for assigning the same pokemon to two people.) Don't really see how it would help you in your life guard duties, I'm not perfect :P. It's a slender mamalian Dark/Fire, definetely masculine, vaguely resembles a bald lion even though it's a canine. Essentially a jumble of your quix answers.

Feraligatr. Even if it's more of a freshwater pokemon, it can swim in seawater all the same. Complain to Gamefreak, not me. Anyway, it obviously helps retrieve people out in the water. Another masculine pokemon that's both brave and blue.

Miltank. Heals injuries the victims may have, restores their consciousness, etc. Unlike Blissey however, it can also kick ass. It's kind and trustworthy, and if you get a shiny it's also blue.

Special Mission:
    Miltank must always know Milk Drink, starting from as soon as it learns it (lv 11), and must always heal the other two party members if they are on red health outside of battle.

Try to always have a few potions in your bag.

If Houndoom or Miltank are on red HP in-battle, you must send in Feraligatr.

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • Username: Ultiest
    Game: Black

Spoiler:

Fashion Consultant
    You are essentially your own boss as you help others weed through the must have fashions of the season and the outfits that are 'so 5 years ago' and won't make a comeback for another decade. You have a keen eye for color and what goes well to make a perfect statement. You're brave enough to raid someone's closet and tell them what you find fugly.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission:

All pokemon must participate in Pokemon Musical by the time you finish the challenge. One pokemon must perform in Elegant, another in Cute, and a third in Cool or Quirky. Bianca was the one who introduced you to contests in the game and it much more impatient and excited about participating. As a fashion consultant and someone who cares about fashion, it's only natural that you'll want your pokemon to look their best.

A) USERNAME: QuilavaKing
    B) WHICH GAME: Rijon Adventures (Starters are Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.)

Spoiler:

Game Concept Artist
    You take the ideas of a game creator and make it happen with everything from the main character design to the monsters and overworlds.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission:

All three pokemon must only use level up moves. Their elemental moves must be the weakest they can learn (Icy Wind, Ember, etc.) while their non elemental physical moves (aka normal) must be the strongest they can learn by the end of the challenge. The most bad-arse characters such as Simon Belmont, Mario, and Link only had their wits and the ocassional fairy or fire flower and didn't rely on too many elemental tricks.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I figured I'd help(I am next in line ;D) and I realized that I suck at this. But I tried anyways. If this seems inadequate, mainly if you can't get Tauros or something... ask? Or something?

I'm definately doing this one!

A) USERNAME: cazzler
    B) GAME: Pokemon Ruby
    c) GENDER: Male

Here's the other stuff...

Spoiler:

Famous Explorer:
    You're brave and strong, two very helpful traits to have when exploring the most dangerous of places. You are also intelligent, so you can solve all of those ancient booby traps without setting off any. At least, I hope you can, or your career may be cut short. You are very confident and also helpful, which can also help quite a bit when exploring. Good luck, you may need it.

Team:
    Combusken: Brave; Muscular; Firefighter
    Tauros: Kebabs(Use the horns!); Taurus; Brown; Confident
    Walrein: Water; Lion; Beach

Special Mission:
    Combusken may not evolve until it has max happiness and is at least level 50. It must know Rock Smash for the entire game.
    Tauros must know Rage for the entire game and may not learn and HMs.
    Walrein must evolve as soon as possible and know Ice Ball for the entire game, and no other Ice Type move.
    You must also raise a Poochyena into a Mightyena and use it in all important battles.

Years
  • This seems like fun:
    A) USERNAME: Flex_S
    B) WHICH GAME: HG (Don't have Wi-Fi or ability to trade so please pick Pokémon and special missions i can do while playing the game)

Spoiler:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • I figured I'd help(I am next in line ;D) and I realized that I suck at this. But I tried anyways. If this seems inadequate, mainly if you can't get Tauros or something... ask? Or something?

Famous Explorer:
    You're brave and strong, two very helpful traits to have when exploring the most dangerous of places. You are also intelligent, so you can solve all of those ancient booby traps without setting off any. At least, I hope you can, or your career may be cut short. You are very confident and also helpful, which can also help quite a bit when exploring. Good luck, you may need it.

Team:

Special Mission:
    Combusken may not evolve until it has max happiness and is at least level 50. It must know Rock Smash for the entire game.
    Walrein must evolve as soon as possible and know Ice Ball for the entire game, and no other Ice Type move.
    You must also raise a Poochyena into a Mightyena and use it in all important battles.

You didn't do too bad and it's only your first time, right? I'm working on your team as I type this. Tell me if it's manageable.

A) USERNAME: Nakuzami
    B) WHICH GAME: Leaf Green [Emulator]

Novelist (historical fantasy genre)
    You take mythology and create a world in which your audience can envision being the knight in shining armor, ready to take on whatever task needs to be done.

Spoiler:

Special Mission:
    You must do the same as DarkAlucard and write your progress as if it were an epic quest. If you can manage, try to make the Pokemon world seem less... modern. Your bike is now an Arcanine, your Pokeballs are now swords, whips, and nets.

You must 'tame' your dragon and make him learn his best dragon attack by the time you face your rival for the last time (first or second run through the E4, your choice).

Your 'king' is a lazy sod. For every important battle, he must Yawn, Rest, and Snore or Sleep Talk.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Nineray
    SeekerOfDarkness
    psyanic
    Sammuthegreat
    viper23
    RayRay92
    jojolaw
    Naygen
    Lezza
    ArrT
    Jay2322
    Kiiroi
    Xatumi
    Serebiish
    tente2
    TheFuturePokemon
    Eivana
    Tachikaze316
    Punnagg
    Darkgoalie
    Niriate
    ScubaDouch3
    Sooyun
    Zanderkreegan
    Flex_S

...Again, tachikaze316's list updated.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Spoiler:

Best. Job. Ever. Some very awesome Pokemon as well. Now I look forward to this challenge ;3 Thank you Sooyun.
    So, 26 teams to be assigned. I think I might try to work on another one then, to speed things up. How 'bout yours, Sooyun? It's the least I could do :3

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years

• Famous Explorer:

Team:

Special Mission:

Awesome I'll get to it! ^_^

Nakuzami

Years
  • Hope I did okay on yours, Sooyun ^.^ If something doesn't work or anything, let me know :3

Username: Sooyun
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

Head Designer:
    You just love to design things, and your job is to make sure that every design goes perfectly. If anything goes wrong, you take part of the blame, but you are so good at your job that that should not happen, right? Besides, your designs bring joy to those that see them and play a game with them. Have fun with your designs!

Team: (Sadly, you can't get Smeargle until Artisan Cave, or else I'd give you that.)
    Delcatty: Purple; Feline; Mammal
    Smeargle: Non-conformist; Chartruese(Hey, any color can be made by Smeargle); Graphic Designer
    Gardevoir: Intelligent; Good; Slender

Special Mission:
    Delcatty must know Attract the entire game and no other status-inducing move. That way you have inspiration for creating a new design for... well, anything.
    Smeargle must always learn Sketch when possible, and he may only use it in an important battle(Hint: If you hack one into your game early on, use it on your rival). That way, you may discover what strength really means, a little more inspiration for a design of some sort.
    Gardevoir must have Trace for an ability, so that you can research the skills of all Pokemon, giving you even more inspiration. She must also know Psychic and Flash, and can not learn Dream Eater.
    You must catch a Grimer and train it, making this ugly Pokemon as beautiful and powerful as you can. You must use it in every important battle, and it must be a level 45 Muk by the time you get to Evergrande City.
    Also, all of your Pokemon must be female, except the Grimer, whom can be male if you choose.

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years

• Best. Job. Ever. Some very awesome Pokemon as well. Now I look forward to this challenge ;3 Thank you Sooyun.
    So, 26 teams to be assigned. I think I might try to work on another one then, to speed things up. How 'bout yours, Sooyun? It's the least I could do :3
    That's nice, but the least and best you can do is say thank you. Her request is third most recent, mine is older and I did just as many requests as her. Have I got mine yet? No. Really, kitred123 has been waiting for six days. Here's his.

Username: Kitred123
    Game: Pokemon Volt White (649 Version of Pokemon White)

Spoiler:

Scuba Diver: You love the oceans, and telling the stories of your underwater adventures. You love the thrill of exploration, and the possibillity of discovery is inevitable.

Team:

Huntail. On one of your scuba diving journeys, you encountered and befriended this pokemon. It's very energetic--is there any more energetic eel you know of? I thought so! Orange in some parts, it's also a jewel of the sea.

Infernape. I don't know what it would have to do with scuba diving but it's an orange energetic monkey that illuminates the night with it's torch head! Is anything else required?

Dragonite. When you don't explore the seas, you explore the skies. An incredibly smart pokemon, it's an energetic pokemon in search of adventure. It's also orange! (I am so abusing the favorite color thing)

Special Mission:
    Dragonite and Huntail must both know Dive.

Whenever you update on this thread, you must write it scientifically, in a discovery format.

EDIT:
    Hope I did okay on yours, Sooyun ^.^ If something doesn't work or anything, let me know :3

Head Designer:
    You just love to design things, and your job is to make sure that every design goes perfectly. If anything goes wrong, you take part of the blame, but you are so good at your job that that should not happen, right? Besides, your designs bring joy to those that see them and play a game with them. Have fun with your designs!

Team: (Sadly, you can't get Smeargle until Artisan Cave, or else I'd give you that.)
    Delcatty: Purple; Feline; Mammal
    Numel: Spicy; Masculine; Fire
    Gardevoir: Intelligent; Good; Slender

Special Mission:
    Delcatty must know DoubleSlap the entire game and use it in every important battle. It may not know Attract.
    Numel may or may not evolve, that is up to you, but it must know Magnitude and can not know Earthquake.
    Gardevoir must be female, must have Trace for an ability, and must know Psychic and Flash, and can not learn Dream Eater.
    You must also catch a Grimer and use it in every important battle, and it can not evolve.
    (There's a thing called hacking/trading.)

It's very nice you feel grateful, but like I said, there's people that have been waiting a lot longer. Think about the poor people that are waiting on page two! (Yes, the first request I did was recent too, but now I do the older ones.) Besides, the special mission is sort of unrelated to the career...other than maybe moveset design?

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    A) USERNAME:Nineray
    B) WHICH GAME: Soul Silver
    C) GENDER:Male

Spoiler:

Thought I'd try my hand at giving someone a team, if it's too terrible, disregard.

Travelling Vet: You wander Johto, not intent on healing, after all, that's what the Nurse Joys are for, so much as seeing how trainers are raising their pokemon and making sure they're growing up healthy.

Team:

Umbreon: Dark, Black, Sneaky

Salamence (or, if you can't trade/hack, Dragonite): Mythical Creature, Masculine, Dragon

Blaziken (or if you can't trade/hack, Heracross): (Self-Roasting) Chicken (erm, Forest if it's Heracross), fighting type's good for beating down those normal types you hate and with their kind of power, how could they not be brave?

Special Challenge: As a doctor, you want to be sure your team are in the best shape possible. If one of your team falls below 50% HP you must heal them as soon as possible. Also, Salamence must learn Roost, Umbreon must learn Moonlight and Blaziken (assuming you're using it) must learn Brave Bird. In your quest to make sure the region's trainers are raising their teams properly you must make repeat visits, you must rematch at least 3 trainers.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • That's nice, but the least and best you can do is say thank you. Her request is third most recent, mine is older and I did just as many requests as her. Have I got mine yet? No. Really, kitred123 has been waiting for six days. Here's his.

EDIT:

It's very nice you feel grateful, but like I said, there's people that have been waiting a lot longer. Think about the poor people that are waiting on page two! (Yes, the first request I did was recent too, but now I do the older ones.) Besides, the special mission is sort of unrelated to the career...other than maybe moveset design?

Spoiler:

Years
  • After this one only 8 more until me :D

Name: SeekerOfDarkness
    Game: Pokemon Sapphire
    Spoiler:

Trainer Class:
    Evil Corporation Operative - You are part of a corporation, there only purpose is to eliminate all trainers across Hoenn and extort money from them.

Pokemon Team:
    Spoiler:

Special Mission - Before challenging the Elite 4 you must challenge and defeat every trainer in Hoenn. (You do not have to challenge the ones inside caves)

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
  • i'll get right to it. thrusday or friday because of school >:(.
    I'm using an emulator so i'll just hack a bagon eevee and Torchich.

"Good Luck and take care! We hope to see you again"
    -Nurse Joy

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
  • That's nice, but the least and best you can do is say thank you. Her request is third most recent, mine is older and I did just as many requests as her. Have I got mine yet? No. Really, kitred123 has been waiting for six days. Here's his.

EDIT:

Aw, don't be so harsh, tente2, he was just trying to be nice and show appreciation. Between you, him, tachikaze316, Kiiroi, Nineray, and I, (and maybe -ty- and VerocityQ when they're available) these waiting teams will get done. Even if he doesn't think he made my mission that great or you don't think my mission is that tedious/hard, at least he tried and is trying to assist getting the rest of these teams done with us. It'd be one thing if he didn't try to help at all and complained about not having a team in the time he was promised, but he didn't complain, he waited, and he's even trying to help others get their challenges off the ground.

Best. Job. Ever. Some very awesome Pokemon as well. Now I look forward to this challenge ;3 Thank you Sooyun.

Thank you Nakuzami. That was very nice of you. You even gave me one of my staple Pokemon (Delcatty). I expected the Smergle and I think it'll be interesting to work with (don't worry, I'm emulating, and I have the tools so I won't have to gameshark it). I'll add a bit more work for myself and I'll make my special mission be...

Delcatty must know Attract the entire game and no other status-inducing move. She must also learn 3 different typed elemental attacks. The elemental attacks she learns must be used in battle and in contests, no matter how mismatched they may be to the contest setting.

Smeargle will have to learn 4 new moves with Sketch after every gym battle and before the next. They must also learn 4 new moves for every contest.

Gardevoir must have Trace for an ability, and must have Calm Mind, Reflect, and Future Sight.

You must catch a Grimer and train it, making this ugly Pokemon as beautiful and powerful as you can. You must use it in every important battle, and it must be a level 45 Muk by the time you get to Evergrande City. All pokemon must be female and all pokemon must have participated in contests, with at least one having a painting made.

I think I can handle this. I'll work on more teams tomorrow, guys.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back