• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Okay, I'll do the teams for Breezy and Dratizard.

EDIT:
    Here they are. I hope they are okay. I realized in mid-writing that the Special Mission and the restrictions on single Pokémon are the same, but meh, it will be more interesting this way.
    If anything is too hard, too easy or too boring, just let me know and I'll change some things around.
    I also chose Pokémon that are available without hacking.

Breezy
    Spoiler:

Trainerclass: Animal Trainer
    Spoiler:

Dratizard
    Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Clown (kind of an actor)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is my first time doing this but oh well:
    Kur'tal here is yours

Job:
    Astronaut
    You have just gone to the moon and have come back to Unova to have a rest. Because of this, you now love jirachi

Gardenvoir-Psychic, Mewtwo, Green, Brains
    Special Missions: This is your space buddy and if things go wrong it keeps you calm, So it must know Calm Mind and be a girl.(It seems better as a girl)

Honchkrow- Muscular, birds, Dark, Evil, Parrot(Well its a bird)
    Special missions: When you're sad, This guy cheers you up by playing pranks on other people. but he also is a naughty bird. He should know Taunt, Torment or Trick(Hack in Trick if possible).He needs a jolly or naughty nature.

Camerupt- Muscular, Volcano, Earth tones.
    Special missions: in space this guy keeps you warm, So he should know at least two fire-type moves, and will need to face Brycen and All non-wild ice types you battle.

Good Luck.
    Other special missions: You aren't allowed to use items against The Ground gym and One E4 member

Sounds good, I'll start now. I'll have to hack all of them in though

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I apologize if I missed anybody.

Ash&Pikachuarethebest
    Cather
    Algiers
    Actshon

ZOMG WE'RE DOWN TO FOUR CAPS LOCK

But seriously, it's amazing! Anybody remember when there were 26?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    We're down to THREE now! We'll finally be ahead of the entries.

A) USERNAME: Ash&pikachuarethebest
    B) WHICH GAME: DS copy not rom Black - so can't hack in any pokemon :-/
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Band Agent
    You are a band agent, following around the band and managing all the stuff they don't want to bother with. Which is everything but music practices. You also do musical-related things in your spare time.

Leavanny, grass-type, slender, singing, Ash (maybe?)

Chandelure, ghost-type (and fire...), Halloween, Graveyard (more like a mansion...).

Seismitoad, Ash, unattractive (yes, I went there), Burgers, Earth tones.

Special Missions
    Win a Pokemon Musical, just to show off your musical talent and rubbing it in everyone's faces.

Leavanny must know Bug Buzz. Have fun raising it (it can learn it by not evolving Seawaddle until level 36, as that's when it learns it).

Years
  • Job:
    Astronaut
    You have just gone to the moon and have come back to Unova to have a rest. Because of this, you now love jirachi

Special Missions: This is your space buddy and if things go wrong it keeps you calm, So it must know Calm Mind and be a girl.(It seems better as a girl)

Special missions: When you're sad, This guy cheers you up by playing pranks on other people. but he also is a naughty bird. He should know Taunt, Torment or Trick(Hack in Trick if possible).He needs a jolly or naughty nature.

Special missions: in space this guy keeps you warm, So he should know at least two fire-type moves, and will need to face Brycen and All non-wild ice types you battle.

Good Luck.
    Other special missions: You aren't allowed to use items against The Ground gym and One E4 member

Update #1:
    Spoiler:

Update #2
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Soooo, I took the time to help others out, anyone wants to return the favor? (Or at least acknowledge my work)

Years
  • Well I haven't done one of these before but I'll try Cathar. :)

Spoiler:

Model- You travel showing off your own good lucks and the beauty of your Pokemon to the world.

Your Pokemon:

Ninetales - Brock, fire, attractive, slender

Furret - Red Panda, lazy, friendly, slender

Sawsbuck - Forest, Variety of Colors, attractive, New Zealand, grass

Special Missions- Win at least one Pokemon Musical to show off your Pokemon!

Last edited:

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I love the Trainer Class and team! Except maybe for Spinda, which is really really bad... Well, it should be a challenge, right? ^^

If you want, you can extend the Special Mission and give me some restrictions in the training of my Pokémon to make it more interesting. Just the musical is a bit boring...

Thanks a lot for now, I'll get started later today.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
    Years
  • I'm sorry, -ty-. I'm dropping out of the challenge. :(

I've been going thru alot of emotional troubles lately and it's been screwing me up on doing things like this challenge. Sorry.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Okay, so I just trained a Spinda to Level 19 and challenged the first Gym (in Voltwhite, you have to do a rotation battle against all the starters (+ monkey) of the type advantage) and I lost. Like, a lot of times.

Could I please change Spinda to Furret/Sentret and start over? I think they look more like a red panda than Spinda anyway... :(

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Thanks for the team... though I really don't like Mr.Mime and Golduck. But Charizard is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Algiers
    Game: FireRed

Spoiler:
    Trainer Class: Ghost buster You're smart and dislike ghosts, and that's why you have chosen to prove they don´t exist.

Pokemon:

Charizard red, Fire, Flying, Classic Your main Pokemon and your powerhouse.
    NoctowlSmart, Flying, Bird Must know foresight and is your main Pokemon vs ghost types
    Raticate mouse, forest, earth tones Used to back up Noctowl. Must know Odor Sleuth

Special mission: You must use Foresight or Odor Sleuth on all ghost types. Also, all your Pokemon must know minimum one dark type move each. Plus, defeat 100 ghosts in pokemon tower.

wow, I did it!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, so I just trained a Spinda to Level 19 and challenged the first Gym (in Voltwhite, you have to do a rotation battle against all the starters (+ monkey) of the type advantage) and I lost. Like, a lot of times.

Could I please change Spinda to Furret/Sentret and start over? I think they look more like a red panda than Spinda anyway... :(

Umm sure I'll edit my post :)

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • People, don't be surprised if I don't update until November, currently carving my pumpkin. But could somebody please send me a PM on November 1st, otherwise I might forget?

Okay, so I just trained a Spinda to Level 19 and challenged the first Gym (in Voltwhite, you have to do a rotation battle against all the starters (+ monkey) of the type advantage) and I lost. Like, a lot of times.

*coughitsachallengeforareasoncough* Don't mind me...

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • It is meant to be a challenge but isnt sentret worse than spinda anyway

Nope, Sentrent has a base stat total of 415 and Spinda has a base stat total of 360, a 55 base stat difference. Besides, Spinda's completely mediocre--all of it's stats are 60, which means it's bland and boring. Meanwhile, Sentrent's stat layout is useful and slightly more exciting. Not to mention Sentrent's move pool variety...

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Thanks for the team and the mission but i need to know a few things:

1) Can i trade for a litwick egg from my mate? Because chandelure isn't available till after either the 5th or 6th gym and the other two are not till just before the second gym. If so will have to wait till at least this sunday to start the challenge as I can see my mate then.

2) Are we allowed to catch more Pokemon than just the 3 we are assigned and use them or can we at least catch HM slaves?

3) Could I have an extra challenge? I'm feeling rather daring and excited about this challenge and want to try and get on with it as soon as :-)

Years
  • Job:
    Astronaut

Good Luck.

Update #3
    Spoiler:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Thanks for the team and the mission but i need to know a few things:

1) Can i trade for a litwick egg from my mate? Because chandelure isn't available till after either the 5th or 6th gym and the other two are not till just before the second gym. If so will have to wait till at least this sunday to start the challenge as I can see my mate then.

2) Are we allowed to catch more Pokemon than just the 3 we are assigned and use them or can we at least catch HM slaves?

3) Could I have an extra challenge? I'm feeling rather daring and excited about this challenge and want to try and get on with it as soon as :-)

Yeah, I just thought of how you'll never get Chandelure until too late, so go for it. Sorry if it's a bit of an inconvenience.

I think you can raise more Pokemon, but honestly, this is just me, that kind of kills the "challenge" in a sense since you can completely neglect the Pokemon assigned. Not saying you will, but it's still a possibility. HM Slaves are allowed though.

Seismitoad must know and keep the first STAB moves it knows, as in the first water-type move and the first ground-type move. Other slots are fine.

Chandelure can only know one special attack.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Traveling Teacher - Your Pokemon are your students, and your job is to make them better and help them build their character.

Team Members -
    Slaking - Lazy, Earth tones, Good
    Tangrowth- Pasta, Blue, Brains
    Probopass - Feminine, Steel, doesn't seem very confident

Mission -
    As a teacher, you have to grade each Classmate's (Pokemon's) performance after each update, on a scale of 1-10, with an explantaion.

About your pokemon:
    Slaking is a lazy student, so it is always the last Pokemon to fight in tests (major battles).

Probopass is your shy student, so it cannot fight female Pokemon in major battles until it learns one of these moves : Attract, Captivate or Rest.

Tangrowth is a smart student, so it has one status move (like poison powder) and one TM\HM.

Also, you have to capture a Pokemon which has the essence of an assistant, to help you grade the student Pokemon.

You have another free slot for any Pokemon you'd like.

-Vs Norman:
    Faye took down Muk, Tania dealt with Poliwrath, Sue beat Weezing with a crit Attract before destroying Slaking with rock slide, Tania defeated Primeape (Ugh, the AI for this and Poliwrath just spammed Focus Punch) and Linoone easily.
    -Got surf, taught it to a HM slave
    -Got Ice Beam from the Abandoned Ship
    -Turned off the generator in New Mauville, got Thunderbolt
    -Beat up Team Aqua at the Weather Institute

-Vs Brendan:
    Sue beat Pelipper with one thunderbolt, Faye beat Grimer with one Dig, same with Slugma, Tropius went down to two Rock Slides, Snorlax and Kadabra got about the same treatment.

-Evolved Faye

-Vs Winona:
    Sue, with the aid of a couple of Hyper Potions, took down Skarmory, Altaria and Mr(Ms?) Mime, Steelix KOd Faye, only to be beaten by Tania, Alakazam swept through everyone but Sally. I had to revive Faye for Magnemite.

-...That was way too close. Although to my credit, her team was level 42-47, mine was 37-40
    -Spotted Team Aqua on the way to Lilycove City
    -Followed them to Mount Pyre and beat them up, got the Magma Emblem
    -Evolved Faye again
    -Headed to Lilycove to battle Brendan

-Vs Brendan:
    Sue took Pelipper out with one thunderbolt, Tropius went down to a crit Rock Slide, Magcargo was beaten with 2 rock slides, Alakazam took 2 crunches from Faye to go down, Snorlax was just all around annoying, spamming yawn, rest and snore, but Tania took care of it, Muk went down to one dig from Faye

-Went to the Magma Hideout
    -Arrived just in time to see Groudon fly away

-Vs Maxie:
    Tania wiped the floor with Mightyena, Magmar went down to one of Sue's rock slides, Camerupt was beaten in one dig from Faye, Crobat went down to two thunderbolts (after Sue stopped hitting herself), Torkoal took one rock slide to go down, Flareon didn't do any better than the other fire types.

-Archie stole a submarine
    -Went to their base
    -Beat Matt, who for some reason only had a Crobat and Mightyena
    -Went to Mossdeep City and turned the game off.

Team:

10/10
    With her amazing defenses and thunderbolt, Sue's been tearing through pretty much everything she fights.

9/10
    She hasn't been packing as much punch as she used to. Frankly I'm considering deleting Ancientpower so she can learn Sleep Powder again.

8/10
    Evidently, she's not bad. But she still isn't great. I expect that will change once she gets earthquake though.

7/10
    Well, she actually saw some use this time, and...that attack stat is amazing. There isn't really much else to say.

Oh, and random pic that would've been in the last update:

I kinda want to know what the hacker did to that move...

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Psyanic thank you for letting me trade a Litwick from my friend as soon as i can also the using more than the 3 assigned is fine I agree it does take away from the challenge but all I'm planning on doing is using HM slaves and maybe a audino training her up for a decent wall so I can heal my others in need :-) and then let her die to get a free switch thats all i'll use her for is that ok with everyone? :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back