• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    well i tried to play my soul silver ROM and found out it is VERY glitchy and laggy. i hope its all right that i switch to liquid crystal (don't worry it is just a gba version of crystal so it is basically the same game)

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
    Username: SilverAbsol
    Game: Pokemon White

Before the information is filled in, I would like to notify people that I CANNOT trade or hack the game. Without any further delay, here it is:

a) Silver

b) Blissful

c) Hedgehog

d) Forest

e) Pork Scratchings

f) Feminine

g) Good

h) Slender

i) Mythical Creatures

j) Dark, Fire, Psychic

k) Vanillice family line, Patrat family line, Trubbish family line

l) Actor

m) Earth tones

n) Do not have a crush

o) Any

p) Halloween

q) Scorpio

r) Japan

s) Smart and Unattractive

t) Brown

u) 2

v) Art over Science

w) Acting

x) Kind, honest, loyal

y) Brock from the anime (breeding aspects anyway, not the womaniser aspect)

z) Grass type.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Username: SilverAbsol
    Game: Pokemon White

Before the information is filled in, I would like to notify people that I CANNOT trade or hack the game. Without any further delay, here it is:
    Spoiler:

One golden star for you, for stating whether or not you can import Pokemon! I'll take that golden star way because it's near impossible to read your text, unless I highlighted it or I read it in a quote. I did the latter, by the way.

Actor
    Yeah, you like the limelight. It's a crying shame that you lack a bit of confidence. That's why you went on a Pokemon journey, to find your inner self confidence through a totally not clichéd adventure saving the world in the process.

Team:
    Watchdog, hedgehog, loyal, slender.

Krookodile, Dark-type, slender, Halloween, Earth Tone.

Reuniclus, Psychic-type, slender, Mythical Creature.

Special Missions
    Watchdog serves as it name states, it's a bodyguard... thing. It barks at you whenever you do something wrong. It must know a Mean Look.

Krookodile is like the agent. It only uses you for the money. It must know at least 2 dark-type moves, since it represents it as the backstabber who leaves you in the dust as soon as a scandal comes out.

Reuniclus is the star. It must go out first in all major battles.

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
    Aaaaand I'm back to using black from now on. That font just blinds too many people, oops.

Damn, got Watchog >.< This should be interesting. Thanks for assigning the team, I'll get right onto the game.

Quick question, does the challenge end after beating N or Aldar? Because frankly, I've never done the post-story of White, haha.

Last edited:

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    its up to you. if you want to challenge yourself to go all the way to alder then go ahead but most have just been done after n/ghetsis

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    wicketman8
    Red
    Male

Spoiler:

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    wicketman8
    Red
    Male

Spoiler:

Your profession: Marine Biologist :D

Your Pokemon:

Blastoise- Water type who chills at the beach

Magmar- A slender fire type who is rather unnatractive

Magneton- Well the game creators must have gotten really creative to come up with this one!

Your mission: Blastoise is the only one that is allowed to battle water types. Also one of your pokemon must know psychic to show your value of smarts

Years
    EDIT hmm j_woo's post was posted 1 min earlier... I guess you can choose wicketman8 :p

wicketman8
    Red
    Male

Spoiler:

Gadget Developer
    You've been interested in Gadgets like the Pokédex since you were young, and now you're older you want to go explore the world, on your own!

Pokemon
    Blue, beach, water
    Since you like water pokemon this is the starter you've chosen. You like Blastoise cause it can take you anywhere over dangerous waters; you don't like having to rely on other people.

Science
    It can use its electricity and magnets to help you develope your gadgets.

Science, smart, earth tones, slender
    A smart one, like you. You like to have complicated discussions with it at night. It also helps you with your developing.

Blastoise must know Surf. And since he's not your gadget helper, you use this guy for battles the most - he must be your highest leveled pokemon and must be used in every important battle.
    Magneton must know Screech (dubstep) and will be named after a dubstep artist.
    Kadabra must be named after a scientist.

Last edited:

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
    Years
    I'M NOT WAITING OR ANYTHING!!! GOds Sake!

Name: Adam ( The Eagle )
    Game: Platinum

Sorry to be an absolute ass but I cannot be be bothered doing it on my ruby emulator, i'd rather do it on my platinum game on my ds, note I can't trade or hack in pokemon so It has to be three I can legitly get ingame
    Spoiler:

Here, gods sake. Lazy ass people.

Last edited:

DT

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    @DT
    Your profession: Nature guide

Your pokemon:

Liepard-- A cat that has a variety of colors

Scolipede-- A poison type who can be found in a forrest

Jellicent-- Water type. also seems as though it is dressed for an old-timey concert (classical music)

Your mission: being a nature guide, you must catch at least one pokemon from each route/area/cave and keep it one your team for the rest of that route/area/cave (as if you are giving it a tour). also jellicent must be male

This seems a good challenge, I will begin soon enough! Scolipede was already on my team, so probably I will make him my leader. I used a little Liepard and that means that I can create some strategies. Instead, this is the first time that I use Jellicent, better to study it a little.
    I have two questions anyway:
    1) Can I use the Pokemon that I catch during the battles and/or as TM's slaves (of course till the end of the route/area/cave)?
    2) With "area", do you mean also the cities? As I recall, in some of them I'm able to exchange some Pokemon with other trainers.
    Thank you so much.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'M NOT WAITING OR ANYTHING!!! GOds Sake!

Here, gods sake. Lazy ass people.
    I'm tempted not to assign you a team. You're being rather rude, and a friendly reminder would suffice. And you've already done this challenge anyway. I'll look pass that, instead. So be prepared.

Stage Director
    You have a few jobs. The first is that you must keep a tight budget. The other is a tight schedule. You're strict, but that's because you're just sorely bitter against all your actors. You failed as an actor and landed a job as a director instead, taking your anger out on your cast instead.

Team:
    Houndour, Fire-type, pure good, mammal.

Luxray, Electric-type, pure good, mammal.

Vespiquen, Actress thing, feminine, smart.

Special Missions
    You keep a nice budget. You cannot spend more than 25,000 in the games. You be careful out there now.

Houndour cannot evolve, since it's just too cute to evolve. If it evolved, it would be a scary old mastiff and that could scare away your audience. A Houndour forever it will be.

All your Pokemon cannot share a same type attack. For example, if Luxray has Thunder Fang, then Houndour cannot use any Electric-type attacks. This does not apply to moves that do not do damage, so if Houndour has Growl, Vespiquen can have Sweet Scent even if the two moves are both Normal-type.

Poor old Houndour has a stage fright. It can never go first into major battles, instead it must always go last.

Have fun.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    @DT you can do whatever you want with them until the end of the area (and yes that includes the elemental monkey :D and yes cities count too as well as in game trades

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    A) USERNAME: Zapperz.
    B) WHICH GAME: SoulSilver
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

DT

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    @DT you can do whatever you want with them until the end of the area (and yes that includes the elemental monkey :D and yes cities count too as well as in game trades

Thanks! However, I still have three other things to ask. The first one is simple: the Pokemon that I guide in a tour can be fainted-revived or not?
    Second one. When you say that I need to catch and guide at least one Pokemon in every route/area/cave, does that mean that I'm forced to do this a single time or every time I enter in a route/area/cave? If the latter is true, then the challenge becomes more interesting.
    Here is an example. Suppose that I move from Pinwheel Forest (inside) to Pinwheel Forest (outside) in order to heal my team with the nurse. Now, in Pinwheel Forest (outside) there is a grassy area. This means that I'm forced to a catch and guide at least one Pokemon in the entire tour again, or I'm allowed to skip it, since I already made it before?
    Third one. In the case that I lose every ball, all the money and become unable to catch at least one Pokemon or to gain money without entering in a route/area/cave with a Pokemon, the challenge is considered failed?
    Known this, I'll be able to play! I thank you a lot.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
    yup every time you enter an area you must tour a pokemon and if you are unable to guide a pokemon in an area yes, the challenge is failed hope this is good an challengeing for ya :D

DT

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    yup every time you enter an area you must tour a pokemon and if you are unable to guide a pokemon in an area yes, the challenge is failed hope this is good an challengeing for ya :D

I bet so. I hope to make an update in the end of the next week. Goodbye!

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Wow this sounds like just what I may need..

A) USERNAME: Disko_ROCK
    B) WHICH GAME: Heartgold (no access to trading)
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
    Years
    I'm tempted not to assign you a team. You're being rather rude, and a friendly reminder would suffice. And you've already done this challenge anyway. I'll look pass that, instead. So be prepared.

Stage Director
    You have a few jobs. The first is that you must keep a tight budget. The other is a tight schedule. You're strict, but that's because you're just sorely bitter against all your actors. You failed as an actor and landed a job as a director instead, taking your anger out on your cast instead.

Team:
    Houndour, Fire-type, pure good, mammal.

Luxray, Electric-type, pure good, mammal.

Vespiquen, Actress thing, feminine, smart.

Special Missions
    You keep a nice budget. You cannot spend more than 25,000 in the games. You be careful out there now.

Houndour cannot evolve, since it's just too cute to evolve. If it evolved, it would be a scary old mastiff and that could scare away your audience. A Houndour forever it will be.

All your Pokemon cannot share a same type attack. For example, if Luxray has Thunder Fang, then Houndour cannot use any Electric-type attacks. This does not apply to moves that do not do damage, so if Houndour has Growl, Vespiquen can have Sweet Scent even if the two moves are both Normal-type.

Poor old Houndour has a stage fright. It can never go first into major battles, instead it must always go last.

Have fun.

Sorry but i've been waiting a long time to do this. Okay i'll get started soon. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back