• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    A) USERNAME: Dragonfyre173
    B) WHICH GAME: Spirit Gold, which is a Pokemon Heart Gold hack. This game has the first 493 Pokemon in it, but if they're not available by the time I need them, I can import.
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Also, if I may, my friend would like me to submit an application for her; she doesn't have an account. It's in this spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oh, and from the suggestions I showed her to explain the challenge, she said she'd prefer Elgyem write hers XP Sorry if it's a pain, she just really liked his description of XxTOOLxX's challenge. I'm fine with any as long as it's at least a little descriptive XD

Last edited:

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: Dragonfyre173
    B) WHICH GAME: Spirit Gold, which is a Pokemon Heart Gold hack. This game has the first 493 Pokemon in it, but if they're not available by the time I need them, I can import.

Spoiler:

Also, if I may, my friend would like me to submit an application for her; she doesn't have an account. It's in this spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oh, and from the suggestions I showed her to explain the challenge, she said she'd prefer Elgyem write hers XP Sorry if it's a pain, she just really liked his description of XxTOOLxX's challenge. I'm fine with any as long as it's at least a little descriptive XD

0.0.... It was a pretty good description wasn't it? lol xP I'm just suprised when it came to the strong pokemon he put Golem instead of Machamp... that guy is nothing but muscles lmao xP... but I'm glad he didnt pick Machamp cuz Golem is so much easier to use lol xP (or for me anyways lol)

Last edited:

shady_pete

fier
    Years
  • sorry i am posting so late on but here i go:
    USERNAME: shady_pete
    GAME: emerald
    Spoiler:

also just for the record i cant hack emerald ok =)
    sorry i needed to edit one of the questions due to me reading it wrong. lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I've been passed over ;-;
    Anyone care to try to make a team for me?

I'd be happy to try, give me a bit :3

EDIT: All done!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I know I just signed up for this thread, but after waiting for 3 days this seems like Pokemon Scramble Challenge V2, where the popular gets picked and others wait so long and the thread becomes more sign ups than actual challenges.

Sorry for the complaining, but I actually want to start this challenge before my Summer Break ends please? I'd be forever happy if someone did my form. :I

Thank you, signed Chaos11011~

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • I know I just signed up for this thread, but after waiting for 3 days this seems like Pokemon Scramble Challenge V2, where the popular gets picked and others wait so long and the thread becomes more sign ups than actual challenges.

Sorry for the complaining, but I actually want to start this challenge before my Summer Break ends please? I'd be forever happy if someone did my form. :I

Thank you, signed Chaos11011~

i agree - except I posted on the 16th. For me, it is now the 21st.
    o_e
    That's five days.
    On the thread, it was said we'd be getting a reply within three days :/.
    Trying not to be a hater, but the timelimit on the front is perhaps a little misleading?
    Maybe we could change it?

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • i agree - except I posted on the 16th. For me, it is now the 21st.
    o_e
    That's five days.
    On the thread, it was said we'd be getting a reply within three days :/.
    Trying not to be a hater, but the timelimit on the front is perhaps a little misleading?
    Maybe we could change it?

The orignal maker of this thread hasn't replied in a LONG time, and even when he did he barely assigned requests anyway.

Zapperz
    Disko_Rock
    Jubilation
    Khromes
    Totaldile
    11chaos0011
    dragonfyre173 & Friend
    shady_pete

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I find that I always have to come back to this thread. I hate that I have to repeat myself too. If you want to get a team faster, you can assign teams. That shortens the list and helps other people. It's a win-win situation, so why not? And giving out the excuse, "I can't make good teams" is a bunch of BS. Just think realistically and with your head. As for as I can tell, from the hundreds of tests I've done, about 99% of you answer "BRAINS" for question B.

/rant

A) USERNAME: Zapperz.
    B) WHICH GAME: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Well, you posted a long time ago. I'm not sure if you'll even get this, since this is way over two weeks for you. I'm sorry no one else assigned you one until now.

Magician
    You are an expert on tricks. You use your head quite well. You have very discreet methods to boggle people out of their minds. You can walk on water, escape from a burning box, and everything else Criss Angel can do. Good for you! The only problem is, you're not actually magical. You're just good at conning people out of their money.

Team:
    Gengar, Ghost-type, brains, slender, evil.

Honchkrow, Dark-type, brains, evil, slender.

Sunflora, green, Happy go-lucky, slender.

Special Missions
    Gengar is the secret to your secrets. It cannot faint in any major battle, otherwise you have failed.

Get all items and Pokemon obtainable. I don't mean catch them, I'm referring to the ones that are gift Pokemon. And the items are the ones on the ground and the gifts as well. This includes TM's.

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I find that I always have to come back to this thread. I hate that I have to repeat myself too. If you want to get a team faster, you can assign teams. That shortens the list and helps other people. It's a win-win situation, so why not? And giving out the excuse, "I can't make good teams" is a bunch of BS. Just think realistically and with your head. As for as I can tell, from the hundreds of tests I've done, about 99% of you answer "BRAINS" for question B.

/rant

...Also, do you mean "magician"? Because I don't know of any muscians who perform magic tricks.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    @Tente Yes xD Thanks for catching that! They looked close enough to me!

A) USERNAME: Jubilation
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

10 days from today you signed up. I like keeping track for some reason. Disko_Rock, someone already assigned you a team. I'm not sure if you've noticed or not.

Jewelry Designer
    That sounds about right. I did steal it from your exam. I don't think it should be there since it's a free-be (?) but whatever. You design jewelry. Who would've guessed? You only work with precision and accuracy. You are picky and only take on the most affluent clients. Though you are a bit warm hearted on the inside.

Team
    Ninjask, Bug-type, slender, unique.

Dusclops, Ghost-type, a bit masculine, quirky.

Exploud, loud, masculine, purple.

Special Missions
    Ninjask likes to cut. It serves as your gem cutter. It likes to be precise, so precise in fact that it will only use moves that use cutting motions. These moves include Slash, Cut, etc. It can know Agility or Baton Pass, but its damaging attacks must be a cutting... thing.

With your dedication to gems, you also collect gems and other valuables. You cannot sell your nuggets, star dusts, star pieces, etc.

A) USERNAME: khromes
    B) WHICH GAME: Blaze Black (romhack. If a Pokemon I get isn't available early enough, I can hack it in no problem)
    C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

Oh, and for a final note...please take your time in assigning my team. There are some people who've been waiting a while for a team, and I'm really not in a hurry to get started (:

Well, it looks like this is your first post on Pokecommunity! So welcome to Pokecommunity! Though this is like... 4 days late. Better late than never, right?

Game Level Designer
    That's what I'd call it. There are no limits to what you can design, especially to backgrounds and the imagery. I suppose the only real limitation is your imagination. You are quite free-flowing and prefer a loose work environment. And like any other normal person, you enjoy taking short vacations to exotic places. But you never take vacations if you have work done, as you will stay on weeks on end to perfect the designs and backgrounds with every single pixel.

Team:
    Starmie the Water-type and a signature Pokemon of Misty's. It's demonic when you battle Misty in-game though -_-; It's rather elegant in my opinion, since the gem in the center is basically a rainbow cube. It's difficult, to me, to define whether or not a starfish is fat or not. I would assume it to be a bit more slender, so I'll go along with that.

Glaceon is an Ice-type Pokemon. It is slender as well as being a bit feline. That's what I would classify it as. And obviously, it is a mammal. It also looks like a Pokemon that could be emotionally connecting, though it sounds like I'm being partial to cats. Adding to that, it's sky blue!

Houndoom is a Fire-type Pokemon that fits very well. It's a canine and slender, so that works out for that. And it's a mammal, since it's a canine. And it exemplifies your more "masculine" side being more disorderly and slightly devilish.

Special Missions
    Perfection is your middle name. You are in a state of a "nuzlocke", where if a Pokemon faints you can't use that Pokemon. However, you can still use the species again. So let's say your Glaceon is nicknamed Sparkles. If Sparkles faints, you can't use Sparkles again. But if you catch another Glaceon named Hailey, you can use it.

No move types can be the same. So, if Houndoom has Thunderfang, Starmie can't have Thunderbolt. This doesn't apply with stat boosting moves and the like, since most stat boosting moves are Normal/Psychic and that's a huge majority of moves.

Catch five Pokemon in each route/cave. This is a bit reminiscent of Misty, since I remember she liked fishing a lot but didn't exactly catch that many Pokemon. She did participate in the fishing contests in which she released the Pokemon afterwards. Well, the Pokemon you catch don't need to be used in your team. You just need to take the time to catch them. Also, you must catch all legendary Pokemon.

Yes, doing this assignment took me nearly thirty minutes. At least I think it did. Enjoy!

That probably put a good dent in the list. Four people left!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I'll take care of Totaldile now, gimme a bit. c:

EDIT: Here's yours, Totaldile!

Spoiler:

I didn't want to make the challenges too hard, since the pokemon you have will already make this difficult enough XP Have fun!
    Edit #87.62: Removing that flub. I was thinking of a different challenge. To whoever saw it, remember that it's 12:30 here :v

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Going to have to skip myself here, since I can't give a team to myself. Please don't skip me ;w;~

A) USERNAME: Dragonfyre173

Spoiler:

dragonfyre17
    Spoiler:

I'll do your friend's later since doing two at once is too much work. Unless some one could do it for me.

Last edited:

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
  • Username: Chantelle
    Game: Pokemon Black

Spoiler:

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I'd be happy to try, give me a bit :3

EDIT: All done!
    Spoiler:

thanks! I really like this team and the specs :D
    I'll get on it now

EDIT: Do I get to use my starter (Chikorita) in the first Gym or would it be strictly Bellsprout?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I'll get on it now

EDIT: Do I get to use my starter (Chikorita) in the first Gym or would it be strictly Bellsprout?

Since you only have Bellsprout now, you can use Chikorita, but I'd train Bellsprout more knowing that you'll ditch Chikorita later. :3

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • dragonfyre173's Friend
    shady_pete
    Chantelle

What is this, the once inactive Chaos has rose from the ashes?!?!

A) USERNAME: Chaos11011
    B) WHICH GAME: Pokemon White
    C) GENDER:
    Male

Spoiler:

I'm stealing dragonfyre173's format because it's nice.

You placed your three favorite pokemon in three favorite pokemon TYPES, and it would be uncreative to give you those so...yeah.

You never said if you could or couldn't trade/hack, so I tried to give you Unova pokemon.

Spoiler:

I'll get on it now

If you can catch Bellsprout before, go for it, if not it's okay to use Chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Going to have to skip myself here, since I can't give a team to myself. Please don't skip me ;w;~

dragonfyre17
    Spoiler:

I'll do your friend's later since doing two at once is too much work. Unless some one could do it for me.

Certainly a unique team XD One must make do with what they have though! I'll start it now~ :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back