• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer (Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    I'd be a beauty trainer with beautiful pokemon! ^o^ They've always striked me with their skills. Eh, I'd be a beauty trainer with grass-type pokemon, probably a Gym Trainer in Erika's gym. Yay! And I'll be a companion with everyone else! How fun! ^____^

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I would be I gym trainer if I had to choose. A gym trainer in a water/ice type gym or mabe a cool cooltrainer. =P

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I would be a Ninja Pokemon Trainer... Training in my dojo and, in my spare time training with my pokemon o.O' The kind of pokemon would simply be a cool pokemon that I like, they do not have to be a certain kind of pokemon. I just know that absol WOULD HAVE BEEN in my team for sure! xD

Years
    I'd definetely be a Pokemon Ranger, I even look just like the girl one from R/S! They're cool, they use all kinds of Pokemon and go to all kinds of places in all kinds of weather and just train Pokemon and protect nature! The girl Rangers also seem kinda tomboyish, just like me, and I like the Pokemon Breloom, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back