• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Alright this mite sound off but due to all lame Trainer sprites I see on you Avatar's I have been seeing I think it would be a good idea to make my pail Bat do this for you.

Ok first you need a base sprite
    (you know like like the trainer from gba and ds games)

Next one person
    (I know it seems unfair but how cares)

Next tell what you need done to it
    (Like when you get a hair cut)

Oh you are aloud to help out so if you see one you need to do go and do it plz!

Don't spam of double post I hate trouble.

Plz we will not rush in to one so plz wait 1-4 day's before given up on that sprite.

No we do not do pokemon just Trainer's so don't even ask
    We don't need crap about some of them suxing so plz use small words to tell what you what you need of a pic to.

Next nothing you would not show kids plz don't trouble.

Oh Ill keep you updated so later lets see the posting.

Last edited:

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Blaze I hate you -_-" could other help me I can't do it all on my own.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • What in the hell are you even saying? This doesn't make any sense at all, in addition to what he ^ said.

Slow down and actually read what you're typing.

I strongly agree! Some of us can not understand what you are saying! PLease re read over things before you posst them here for a thread. Because if people can not understand you then you won't recieve any posts.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Well, what they all said! I could barely read what in the heck you wrote, like you wrote how instead of who at point. Like itzy9 said, you need examples, and a mod's approval. Another thing should be organization, you have the rules in many different places, but what you should do is set them in a cozy section clearly marked Rules. The basic instruction don't even make sense, like "Next one person (I know it seems unfair)" what does that even mean? I'm trying hard not to be rude :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back