• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Trainerbattle Scripts help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2021
    Can anybody tell me how to work on Trainer Battle Script? I'm now almost done on the first chapter of my hack.

The final map on my spawn point, there's two trainers to fight off and the Pokémon itself is the trainer sprite itself. To be specific..

I'm going to import a trainer whose sprites is Groudon and Kyogre. And the pokemon that they had in them is also Groudon and Kyogre. However I don't know how to import or export them...

I know it is possible, just as how @wind1158 does his hack on Pokemon Mega Power where he uses Mewtwo as the trainerbattle but I don't know how to do that..

Speaking of battles, such as executing a wild pokemon battle, there's no issues. I can perform it without problems. What concerns is the trainerbattles.

Here was something I want to happen in my script. But I don't know what specific things must I do...

Much appreciated, if you could teach me step by step including how to import Groudon and Kyogre's sprites and their pokemons are also the same.

This was what I want to happen in my script but I don't know what commands must I use... Help me out how to set this..

I know I'm really asking such scripts yet this is my first hack but if you could please help me.

1.) Trainer Sprites are Groudon and Kyogre

2.) Pokemon they held are also Groudon and Kyogre.

3.) Their fadescreens are the same as you fight them in the original game.

4.) The music is set to Legendary Pokemon fights.

5.) After fighting them both, a person event appears and the conversation starts, and then a fadescreen to white happens and hides your spirte as you're now about to teleport.

6.) While your spirte is hidden, the camera moves, Groudon and Kyogre's orb effect happens both and an earthquake begins and lastly, a message appears and a warp happens after that. I'm just going to set the warp where...

After this, I'll now start to share my hack as an alpha version..
    It'll be much appreciated if anybody help me.

Back