• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TrainerRedd's here!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Hello everyone. I'm interested in playing pokemon hacks/roms/rmxp games and also trying to start my own machinima using rmxp and the storyline of Pokemon Special!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hi Redd welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help feel free to ask.^^

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I do have a question though.

Let's say I wanted to post a topic about Pokemon Machinima, where would that fall under?

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    If it was made in RMXP/RM2k3, then it would go in Game Development. If it was a hack, it would go in Emulation.

I don't usually welcome new members, but your interests intruiged me. I'm a major poke-special fan as well. Please remember to read the forum-wide rules, and have a good time here.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Thanks a lot! Working on my post right now! Well since I saw someone is already making a game-version of Poke Special, I might do something different.

I've always wanted to mix the Naruto-style world with Pokemon. I've seen a storyline like that already on youtube but I intend mine to be different.

Back