• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's Card Request

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    You could have always just edited your post instead of double posting =P How do you make them TC makers?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Name: jynx
    Sprite: Izumi (The Team Aqua girl leader,what ever :P The one with very long orange hair)
    Description: Villains can be good in some ways too!
    Adopted Pokemon: "Me"
    Favourite types: Ice, Water
    Pokemon: Wailord, Sealeo, Walrein, Blastoise, Lapras, "me"
    ID: 54-54-54
    Color: Ice blue/ Sky blue

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    NO MORE REQUESTS AFTER JYNX'S!

I'm a little overwhelmed. I must ask everyone to plz quit making requests for a few days. At least until all the requests on this page are done.

Also, I'd like some help. If you know how to use MS Paint & you'd like to edit Trainer Cards with me, then plz PM me. I need your help!

Shineyelectrode said:
    I'm just wondering, could you please convert my card into a .jpeg?

EDIT: I can't host it through the pokecoimmunity as a converted jpeg, so could you please convert mine?

Go to www.photobucket.com & host your card. It's free...

jynx said:
    Name: jynx
    Sprite: Izumi (The Team Aqua girl leader,what ever :P The one with very long orange hair)
    Description: Villains can be good in some ways too!
    Adopted Pokemon: "Me"
    Favourite types: Ice, Water
    Pokemon: Wailord, Sealeo, Walrein, Blastoise, Lapras, "me"
    ID: 54-54-54
    Color: Ice blue/ Sky blue

Your description is too long (4 words or less) & you need one more name. Generally you have your nickname on the left & your real/other nickname on the right.

By "me" I assume you mean Jynx?

Last edited:
    Years
    can you redo mine so it will have my 6 pokemon as being a b c d e f unown and a purple card and my adopted pokemon as a suicune please
    Trainer's Card Request

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    There is already a REDO thread... Go there & request a redo. How did u miss it?!

*sigh*

NO MORE REQUESTS

I'm a little overwhelmed. I must ask everyone to plz quit making requests for a few days. At least until all the requests on this page are done.

Also, I'd like some help. If you know how to use MS Paint & you'd like to edit Trainer Cards with me, then plz PM me. I need your help!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Tendo said:

Your description is too long (4 words or less) & you need one more name. Generally you have your nickname on the left & your real/other nickname on the right.

By "me" I assume you mean Jynx?

Ok...
    "I am not bad!" <--ok?

One more name...
    Can it be my club? It's called HKPMA

If not, get it as LaPRaS (its Lanthanum Phosphorus Radium and Sulphur/Sulfur, in case you really wanna know.)(I'd prefer HKPMA)

Yes you are right, "me"=Pokemon#124 or RS282

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Ok, I'm gonna start helping out, so I noticed none of the cards on page 16 are done, and I will do two from there, and I will take three new requests. Along with making the trainer card if you want me too I can edit a sprite for your card as long as you provide the spirte you want me to edit ^___^

EDIT: Ok I did two, that I didn't notice done on pg 16 or on this page, so I did Skye's and Kenshin11212's

Last edited:

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Im so sorry to disturb but I made a request shorltly before Jynx's. And just in case you have'nt forgotten Im going to post it. Could you please do it for me?.... if so...

Sprite Ya want - I want the wallace sprite

Right and Left Nicknames - L.F. - Lex

Description (In mine is The Crazy Trainer) - The dark and ice master

Adopted Pkmn - Eevee

Favourite Type - Dark and Ice

Pkmn ya want down there - Umbreon, Walrein, tyranitar, galie, Houndoom, Cloyster

Thankz in advance!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'll do it, but you discription is too long it has to be 4 or less words. I can get rid of the 'The' if that is alright with you.

Marco

Elite Trainer!
    Years
    I would like a Cooltrainer Male sprite.

Right Nickname:Marco
    Left Nickname:Savior
    Description:Pokemon Tamer
    Adopted Pokemon:Shedinja
    Favorite Pokemon Type: Dragon, Fire, Electric

Pokemomn I want:

Shedinja, Blaziken, Luddicolo,Salamence, Walrein, Mightyena

Thank you.

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    Ok, it turns out, I'm not a very good spriter...:( But I'm really fast at typing, :) so........I'm not a spritish person...I'm just a typer...so, I'm..quitting, sorry, but I didn't realize how busy I am with custom banners. But, I'll still make psycadelic templates!!
    Here's a request I recieved..:
    SPRITE:Ruby male main trainer
    Name:Pairo
    DESCRIPTION: Foreign Trainer
    Fav Type:water
    Adopted POKEMON:Squirtle
    POKEMON:Pikachu,Swampert,Growlithe,Mawile,Altaria
    Treecko
    ID4-30-91

I'm sorry..:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Ok lex, yours is done I didn't know the ID number you wanted so I made it unknown, and Marco I'll do you request tomorrow, I'm done with requests for tonight.

Back