• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alana jsut stands there and watchs. Then she comes to here sences. She runs over and examines Alanna's arm. "Hang on." She mumbles ripping off a piece of her shirt for a bandage. She ties it tight and aplies presher to stop the bleeding. Then she calls Chikorita. "Use Synthesis."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i groan."owww."my arm gets healed and my blood level is returned.i sit up and colour returns to my face."sorry abbout that. i guess i should tell you my story."i explain about the attack on my home town and my family was killed. i tell how i was never seen again. i explain about my training."i have been killing rockets since i was 14 and now giovani has assasins out to get me."

Alana

Years
  • Alana thought for a minute. "Maybe this isn't the time but.." She rinned. "Could you teach me to fight like that?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • After I left the game I went to go find a woman named Trainer Phobee and Alana. I heard they ared strong killers.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:look on page one. our profiles are there. my names Alanna in this rp.

i turn red from embaressment."sure. ill teach you but i have never tuaght before."i take a book out of my bag. "here. thats how i learnt. it has everything from karate to kendo. it teaches you martial arts and how to use weapons. if you cant learn from the book. ill teach you."i smile."it feels strange to have a friend. the only friends ihave are my pokemon."

Alana

Years
  • Alana took the book. She opened it and read a bit. She smiled and said, "Your not alone. I have a few friends but their all out on journeys. Besides they never paid much attanetion to me. They were to old to play with a little brat like me." She grinned again and closed the book. "Come on lets move away from this place."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I walk up to two girls and ask there names. i wat to know if they are phobee and Alana.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I am Chris Lewis, the future savior of Hoen, I am lookinig for you two to ask for yourm help to capture Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:akio123 look on page one of this rp.you will see alana and my profile for this rp.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I will help Phobee with her revenge and I will give each of you one of the legendaries other than Kyogre. I will also pay each of you lots of money.

Alana

Years
  • "maybe we'll consider it if you'll get our names right. I'm Alana and she's Alanna." She looked at Alanna. "What do you think? Should we help him?"

northernchinook

Bug Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Dieter
    Starting pokemon(s):Treecko, Nincada, Surskit
    Background:From a different, distant nation, searching for rare, undiscovered bug pokemon. Researching with a pokemon professor as an assistant.
    Feels:That all pokemon should have the right to chose to listen or not to their trainers, to prevent abuse to pokemon

(May I join?)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i think about it."i think we should. i dont care about the money or the pokemon and i dont want his help. what he can do is get rid of magma and aqua.i will take the legendary pokemon but i dont really care if i have it or not . its only a pokemon."

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-Tyler doubled back and bumped inot the group of girls by mistake-=- Excuse me i didnt mean to bump into you. -=-Tyler bowed-=- um i have to go see mario -=-Tyler went to the item shop next to the poke'center mario's-=- good after noon mario anynew items today???

Alana

Years
  • Alana turned back to Chris. "What ever. Like her I don't care about welth. But I don't like revenge either. We will help you I guess."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk away with out telling any one. i release my rapidash and ride away into the coming night."i need some grunts to kill."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back