• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Training Pokemon after the Elite Four

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
    Years
    This is probably a really silly question as we've all been playing Pokemon games for years. But I want to know how you train your Pokemon after you've beaten the Elite Four?
    For me, it's just been a hopeless grind battling them over and over again— but this time, their Pokemon don't get stronger after you beat them the first time. I wish there was just a level range that you could select in a Battle Tower equivalent and keep battling with your Pokemon in that level bracket as opposed to constantly grinding on the same thing. (At least Gym Leader rematches) but I cannot find anyone to fight at all.

Where do you battle once you've beaten the game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I've been forced to train at E4+Champion. It's incredibly painful considering they're levels don't scale any higher and the animations/chat before and after battling them can take quite a while. But it's the best way to train I have found so far..

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    Yep, the elite four and the champion are the best place to train, because of them, my Blaziken is level 100 and my Greninja is half way through level 99, pretty close to level 100.

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Wait, the E4 don't go up in levels after you beat them? What's that for nonsense? Like, seriously?

I've been reading a bit about after game content, but so far everyone has said it's extremely limited, if any! I myself haven't beaten the game yet as I'm still at Yveltal *trying* to get a better nature, but it's pretty damn discouraging knowing there isn't much left to do after you beat the game.

What level is the E4 at btw? Like level 60 or so? What's the highest leveled pokemon you can meet? In previous games there were enough high leveled pokemon to train on.

Back