• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Training Spots

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
    For all of those who already beat the game and want to raise the level of a Pokémon to its maximun, have you found a good spot to do this? I've been fighting in the league, but I can't seem to raise more than 3-4 levels per play. I'm wondering if there's another place you can fight high-leveled Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    From what I've seen the best place to level is Route 20. You'll need a pokemon with an Area of effect attack similar to pedal storm. (there are ghost-grass. and grass poison pokemons there so keep that in mind.) Next you'll want to obtain a combee that knows sweet scent and has the ability honey gather(so you can eventually leave it in the pc) Next get the lucky egg, go to coumarine city, take the train, then go to the hotel, once there talk to a lady with a pokemon that has high friendship (your starter should work.) Next obtain the exp O power, forgot where I got it from, but its 25% bonus exp for level 1, level 2 is 50%, i havent gotten level 3 yet.

So once youve obtained all this, activate your O power, remember it only last 3 minutes, put the lucky egg on the pokemon with the AoE. Then Use sweet scent(combee-move) and then kill them all at the same time for bonus exp. Also sometimes rare pokemons mix up with the group and shinies do spawn in hordes so be on the look out!

Hope this helps you out

Back