• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Training up your Pokemon!

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Im telling you the best spot is the sandy rout above the resort area and the grass just above

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
    Hmm..i usually train at the poke mansion south of Hearthome, and vs. seeker the rich girl and boy in the courtyard and then the 2 elderly rich guys just outside between them i can make roughly 100k per 10 min. Then for Xp i go to the pokemon league.

Years
    I either prefer leveling up my Pokemon by fighting that trainer in Route 227 who has an Ambipom, Chansey, and Rapidash or I fight the Elite Four. Either way, I get plenty of money and experience for my Pokemon. It's much better than fighting wild Pokemon as they give less experience than a Pokemon who is owned by a trainer and you don't earn money from wild Pokemon.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    I either prefer leveling up my Pokemon by fighting that trainer in Route 227 who has an Ambipom, Chansey, and Rapidash or I fight the Elite Four. Either way, I get plenty of money and experience for my Pokemon. It's much better than fighting wild Pokemon as they give less experience than a Pokemon who is owned by a trainer and you don't earn money from wild Pokemon.

is the chansey the lvl 60 one? in the desert route?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Utah
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Zubat

I'm still pretty early-on in the game, but trying to be thorough: at what level does Zubat evolve? Or is there some special condition? Really if there is some kind of list of all Pokemon's evolution levels/conditions, that would be awesome... but that could be asking too much...

Last edited:

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
    Zubat evolves at level 22 into Golbat, then it evolves once again into Crobat when it becomes very happy. Ways to get it happy are:

-Give it the Soothe Bell
    -Dont let it faint
    -Give it lots of vitamins
    -Always keep it in you party
    -And give it massages

Years
    • Age 37
    • Utah
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Growl???

Oh, cool. Do you happen to know if there is a way to increase your chance of finding a Growlithe with FireRed inserted?

Back