• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Training - Your Favourite Spots

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Post your favourite places to train here, with reasons as to why.

Victory Road - An obvious choice. There's a Pokemon Centre right next door and the wild monsters are in their mid forties. Perfect for preparing for the Elite Four.

Also, it caters for a range of types. You can train almost any type there without having to worry about being taken down.

Water Route to Victory Road - Not for the wild monsters, but for the trainers you can use the VS Seeker on. It's great for electric and grass types.

Route to Sunyshore - There are two Sailors and a Tuber who can get all at once with the VS Seeker, this is where I trained my Torterra and Luxray. Also, the wild Pokemon aren't too bad either.

Years
    i usually go to victory road too. same reasons like the pokemon centre right outside. the routes north of the resort area are really good though as the pokemon are Lv50+ and there are 2 trainers stood oposite each other at the atart of the route which you can get with the vs seeker and choose wether to face them in a double battle or 1 at a time.

when im training something over Lv60 i just make the trek to stark mountain. my alakazam gets a boosted 3000 exp per pokemon ko'ed sometimes.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I train on the battle island as I call it the one from sunnyshore... I remember in sapphire you could put an exp. share on just about any pokemon go through the elite four with a level 100 pokemon and dominate get to level 50 or so in one round now it takes forever to train pokemon that way

Back