• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Training

P-Reaper

The P-Reaper
    Years
    Does anyone else leave there starter in front the whole time and have it at level 30 + while there others are still level 3-15???That's why I like exp share

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I leave my weakest Pokemon out first so they can get some exp.

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    I like to keep all my pokemon at equal levels, the reasons for this being because you can't just train one type it will always have a type advantage. I also train the pokemon that are the hardest to level up first.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Stouph said:
    How do you get 3 exp. shares?

He probably did what I did. When you get to the first town with a Pokecenter (My mind is blank; I can't remember its name) you have the ability to trade with Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games. I traded a lv. 5 Heracross with dig and false swipe over to mine with an amulet coin attached. Plus, I traded a zigzagoon with Pokerus so that I could infect my team. ^_~ Anyway, if you've restarted your Ruby/Sapphire games enough, and traded most of your good items to another cartridge before doing it, you can end up with lots of once-a-game-only items. :D I have about three exp. shares myself, along with three amulet coins, yellow flutes, miracle seeds, etc. :) It's not too hard.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    i usually try to keep all my pokemon even level wise, but of course my main pokemon of course becomes the strongest which is usually the starter but for emerald my strongest is Kadabra

Back