• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TranierSprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    ok you know the tital...I am going to make you people a costum trainer sprite but....I have to know what they look like ...I do reclors of trainers pokemon top.I mix trainers well I can mix pokemon too.so request away...
    Edit:example
    TranierSprites

eedit again and please gave me crdet
    -FireFlameRyu

Last edited:

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    FireFlameRyu, can I make a request?

If so, I would like a
    TranierSprites
    with Ho-oh wings. Please? I would appreciate it.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    word-life I only do pokemon invovled sprites sorry as I have no intrest in yu gi oh but I will do the best I can.I highly doubt I can do one I have NO yu gi oh spriting experiace

****EDIT****

well here it is it suxs sooo much....
    TranierSprites

Last edited:

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    can you make me another one?

a
    TranierSprites
    with Deoxys arms on the right and a golden half mask on the right side of the head and one of those things that lugia has around its eyes on the left side of the head and have black clothes and a long black cloak with a piece that goes over his head (a neck (in danish it's called en krave and i don't know what it is called in english))

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    May I please have a
    TranierSprites
    with Lugia wings? And then one with Articuno wings? Please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back