• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Transfer Machine

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    or they have a "advance trade" that knows what gen game there using and stops all 5 gen geting traded.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • or they have a "advance trade" that knows what gen game there using and stops all 5 gen geting traded.

Could you reword this? The lack of grammar makes it impossible to understand you.

It is already confirmed that you can connect with Generation 4 games, but they have not confirmed HOW we are supposed to. They might reuse the Time Machine gimmick that they had in GSC or they could just use the High Link feature.

IceFireLighnting

I heard something on Serebii about a Trensfer Machine. Seems like it is gonna be wireless, but you're just sending, not trading. Like Pal Park, only with 2 DS's.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • If we're just sending, does that mean we can't send back or not? I mean it made sense to transfer all my teams from GBA to DS cart... but if I can't send them back from B&W what's the point?

I hope we can though -_- I'm hoping for more of a straight up trading feature (they can disguise it however they like) or a back and forth transfer system.

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA.
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Not anymore, they confirmed the final design and it is the exact same.

I bet you that its either Time capsule or you use High Link.
    Huh. Didn't know that, thanks! :3
    If we're just sending, does that mean we can't send back or not? I mean it made sense to transfer all my teams from GBA to DS cart... but if I can't send them back from B&W what's the point?

I hope we can though -_- I'm hoping for more of a straight up trading feature (they can disguise it however they like) or a back and forth transfer system.
    This would probably be it.

Back